• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ireland v New Zeland (Channel)

E

errlloyd

Well I asked this in the Ireland side of things, but then it occurred to me there is a good chance you guys don't read it.

Basically my neighbours are doing house works and have blocked my sky signal with a new wall......... (Muppets)

Anyway I wanna watch the match tomorrow but as it is at 8am I can't go down the pub, it's only on sky sports here and thats subscription only so I can't get it online. You guys know what channels will be showing it in Nz and do any of them stream on websites or are free to air so I can watch em on tv ants ?

Mate, pop online to sky.com because if you have a sky account, you can watch their channels online i believe. This might be a UK only service though.

Maybe try for a pub that has extended opening hours? justin.tv might be a good place to find coverage, if you can stand the awful SH commentary...

Sky online is just highlights, no pubs are open at 8 am here. It's very expensive for 24 hours licenses because politicians are afraid if they give 24 hour licensees people could literally stay in the pub all day

You can only watch online if you subscribe to Sky Multiroom. A natty bit of smallprint.

Latest posts