• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ireland v South Africa

F*** me , if that last win was a 'thrashing', god knows what you call scraping it by the skin of your teeth.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Dec 4 2009, 05:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
F*** me , if that last win was a 'thrashing', god knows what you call scraping it by the skin of your teeth.[/b]
It's all relative - like "England played a solid game" is considered a huge success.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 4 2009, 06:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBokke @ Dec 4 2009, 05:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Dec 4 2009, 03:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
would both of you shut up?[/b]

:lol: :lol: stop coming to the thread and leave us and the Irish boys to thrash it out.
[/b][/quote]
You've been thrashed three times in Dublin. Haven't you had enough?
[/b][/quote]

:lol: yes always hate losing but never used to get that riled up losing to the Irish. After the Lion Series and you boys on this site beating them ranks up there with the best of them.

Hopefully the Irish start to play fair and actually travel to SA and play against us in our back yard for a change. 3 times in a row is alot, but hey I am sure the Boks love drinking real beer( Guinness); maybe thats why your boys refused to have a drink with the Boks in SA as ours would taste like **** in comparison :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBokke @ Dec 4 2009, 08:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hopefully the Irish start to play fair and actually travel to SA and play against us in our back yard for a change.[/b]
I'd like to see that since I don't think Ireland have played in SA since 2004. Isn't it the iRB who schedule tours rather than the individual unions?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoopy snoopy dog dog @ Dec 4 2009, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBokke @ Dec 4 2009, 08:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hopefully the Irish start to play fair and actually travel to SA and play against us in our back yard for a change.[/b]
I'd like to see that since I don't think Ireland have played in SA since 2004. Isn't it the iRB who schedule tours rather than the individual unions?
[/b][/quote]

Not sure, I think it is the unions who decide between each other and then submit request to IRB to fit it in to the calendar.

Latest posts