• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ireland vs South Africa

91-8 now. Don't know what the story is with the pitches though, even Bermuda are making headway against England, could make for quite an interesting world cup

West Indian pitches are usually to a very good standard but are still quite tough and hard to bat on. They favour speed over spin.

Do not be fooled by the Victorian British names and the relaxed ways of the West Indians, they take their cricket grounds very seriously.

91/8?

Yeah well, we`ve just taken over the no.1 ODI rankings- go figure. I feel an All Blacks-like choke coming up by the Proteas at this CWC.......

91/8?

Yeah well, we`ve just taken over the no.1 ODI rankings- go figure. I feel an All Blacks-like choke coming up by the Proteas at this CWC.......
[/b]

Ah, but All Black chokes don't exist! That is merely propaganda drummed up by the evil authorities in the Northern Hemisphere to give the All Blacks a bad name!

<div class='quotemain'>
91/8?

[/b]

Ah, but All Black chokes don't exist! That is merely propaganda drummed up by the evil authorities in the Northern Hemisphere to give the All Blacks a bad name!
[/b][/quote]

Too true, too true- even if the Aussies and Saffas also like to ocassionaly make mention of that alleged little RWC choking habit.

Anyway, back to the cricket- Hall and Pietersen doing some damage-limitation here- 155/8 after 44, with Hall unbeaten on 48. Not getting the game live over here, so would appreciate some updates!

lol excellent would have been a good match to watch. 157 for ireland good warmup game anyway