• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Is it just me or are Whales getting cocky.

This thread reminds me of the Derek and Clive sketch "endangered species". "We don't need an H, we've got a prince"

The Book: It is important to note that suddenly, and against all probability, a Sperm Whale had been called into existence, several miles above the surface of an alien planet and since this is not a naturally tenable position for a whale, this innocent creature had very little time to come to terms with its identity. This is what it thought, as it fell:

The Whale: Ahhh! Woooh! What's happening? Who am I? Why am I here? What's my purpose in life? What do I mean by who am I? Okay okay, calm down calm down get a grip now. Ooh, this is an interesting sensation. What is it? Its a sort of tingling in my... well I suppose I better start finding names for things. Lets call it a... tail! Yeah! Tail! And hey, what's this roaring sound, whooshing past what I'm suddenly gonna call my head? Wind! Is that a good name? It'll do. Yeah, this is really exciting. I'm dizzy with anticipation! Or is it the wind? There's an awful lot of that now isn't it? And what's this thing coming toward me very fast? So big and flat and round, it needs a big wide sounding name like 'Ow', 'Ownge', 'Round', 'Ground'! That's it! Ground! Ha! I wonder if it'll be friends with me? Hello Ground!
[dies]

The Book: It is important to note that suddenly, and against all probability, a Sperm Whale had been called into existence, several miles above the surface of an alien planet and since this is not a naturally tenable position for a whale, this innocent creature had very little time to come to terms with its identity. This is what it thought, as it fell:

The Whale: Ahhh! Woooh! What's happening? Who am I? Why am I here? What's my purpose in life? What do I mean by who am I? Okay okay, calm down calm down get a grip now. Ooh, this is an interesting sensation. What is it? Its a sort of tingling in my... well I suppose I better start finding names for things. Lets call it a... tail! Yeah! Tail! And hey, what's this roaring sound, whooshing past what I'm suddenly gonna call my head? Wind! Is that a good name? It'll do. Yeah, this is really exciting. I'm dizzy with anticipation! Or is it the wind? There's an awful lot of that now isn't it? And what's this thing coming toward me very fast? So big and flat and round, it needs a big wide sounding name like 'Ow', 'Ownge', 'Round', 'Ground'! That's it! Ground! Ha! I wonder if it'll be friends with me? Hello Ground!
[dies]

A million times yes!

Woah woah woah woah.
Let's all take a step back here.
Did you just say Skrillex is....​awesome?!

I heard a good saying on Radio 1 about Skrillex.
Skrillex is to Dubstep, what Nickelback are to Rock Music. Thats up for individual interpretation of course, because personally I actually like both artists - I like it when things are just Big and OTT :p :p

Funny thread, couldn't really think of a "whale" joke. I'm not that funny, but I do like to laugh so thank u thread and contributors :D :D

No whale jokes? A good whale joke can be a killer.

I feel like a Willy now.

Well, they are the biggest mammals, it's quite normal that they're cocky in the same way, say, that a bear is hairy and a sheep is woolly
The-Largest-Penis-in-the-World-2.jpg

Well, they are the biggest mammals, it's quite normal that they're cocky in the same way, say, that a bear is hairy and a sheep is woolly
View attachment 1660

I don't even want to know how you found that picture.

I just pray it isn't on one of your Favourites pages. :s

There was a group of girls (sic) that called themselves the 'Wolf Pack' at my school.

Otherwise popularly known as the pod, the whale pod.

Last edited:
Come on guys, this is a family friendly board :p
The-Largest-Penis-in-the-World-2.jpg*

*That was the worst 30s I've ever spent on photoshop....

images

Oral sex makes your day but anal sex make your whole week

Latest posts