• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Is it too hipster-ey to wear gloves and a long sleeve shirt?

Feicarsinn

Super Αdmin
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
Autumn is coming, and while my body stays warm my extremities get pretty cold. The shirt is flannel if that helps.

Autumn is coming, and while my body stays warm my extremities get pretty cold. The shirt is flannel if that helps.

Gloves are sooooo last year. The new trend is Gorumaru-style tape around your fingers. Oh and why Flannel??? Are planning a romantic evening on the farm with your first cousin?

For some people maybe, but you really pull it off. And those jeans, no way do you look fat. It's just water weight...yeah those Zumba classes are really showing. And I'm not just saying that so you can buy the shirt and we leave the mall early, really they look good on you. Seriously you look great. You want me to buy you ice cream? Sure, you've earned it. Tell me again what chicks you don't get on with in your office?

For some people maybe, but you really pull it off. And those jeans, no way do you look fat. It's just water weight...yeah those Zumba classes are really showing. And I'm not just saying that so you can buy the shirt and we leave the mall early, really they look good on you. Seriously you look great. You want me to buy you ice cream? Sure, you've earned it. Tell me again what chicks you don't get on with in your office?

I don't wear jeans, what is this the great outdoors in 1994? No,no, a skinny black chino will do me fine.

Also, chicks in the office? In physics? You madman.

- - - Updated - - -

Gloves are sooooo last year. The new trend is Gorumaru-style tape around your fingers. Oh and why Flannel??? Are planning a romantic evening on the farm with your first cousin?

yes.

Type of gloves? Leather - Good. Cotton - Are you walking to school without your mum for the first time? Woolen - Are you a nice little girl with pigtails?

Type of gloves? Leather - Good. Cotton - Are you walking to school without your mum for the first time? Woolen - Are you a nice little girl with pigtails?

Leather? I'm not some kind of sick kinky ****er. It's cotton all the way lad, and the less out of your mouth the better, you perverted man-child.

Lose the gloves unless whilst motorcycling or giving rectal exams (I don't know what you do in your spare time). If the fit is right then no problems with the long-sleeved shirt but don't do up those top buttons.

Leather? I'm not some kind of sick kinky ****er. It's cotton all the way lad, and the less out of your mouth the better, you perverted man-child.
My coats not long enough to be describes as a trench coat and I'm just a young man waiting for scarf season. If you want to look like the Bray pleb you are stick with cotton but you don't, you're a wannabe Dub, wear leather.

And don't forget your rugby headband. Doesn't matter if you play at the backline, the pretty boys can wear it too. You must use it. The hockey girls love it! :cool:

You go shopping at all never mind just for her?!!! Strange boy!!!!!

Latest posts