Is this a joke?

Discussion in 'Super Rugby' started by Woldog, May 7, 2009.

1. Woldog

Woldog Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Woldog

Woldog Guest

I mean put Rodney Davies at fullback his preferred position and the one he has played his entire life, put Fetoai on the wing and Cooper in the centers.

4. Wally

Wally Guest

This is just funny. Haha even that old ******* Ant Sauer is in the team. Can not possiby start Shawry can you, up against McCaw, that would be a massacre. I wasn't going to watch this game, now I have to just for the pure comedy value.

5. Woldog

Woldog Guest

Even I don't think the Reds can win this, I have still tipped them but I think it will be upwards of 60 points against them.

6. Haysie

Haysie Guest

Nope. We'll win this one by 2.

I'm glad Ben Lucas is in the starting squad, he plays for what Queensland really is and was.

7. Woldog

Woldog Guest

I think in the normal team when there are no injuries it should be

9. Genia
    10. Lucas
    12. Barnes
    13. Ioane

not included in lineup ever: Cooper.

8. Wally

Wally Guest

Who knows, playing Cooper at fullback could be the best thing to ever happen to the Reds. Wallabies need a decent 15 as well.

9. QLD

QLD Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Haysie @ May 7 2009, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    mate Ben Lucas is f***ing ****. Reds were already f***ed by that point but when Lucas came on you could see how much a better player Will Genia is.

10. cyRil

cyRil Guest

...And I thought Arsenal fans were deluded. ;)

11. Woldog

Woldog Guest

Ben Lucas is a tad slow on the thinking side, but I'm not that fast either.

12. QLD

QLD Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ May 7 2009, 10:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I though i posted this already but i said it would make more sense to bring David Croft back from retirement for the final two games.

p.s good luck for the premier grade debut. Will you be starting with Crofty?

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!