• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Italy v France

hence why he wasn't picked originally but why Mallet has persisted with him is beyond me.

What's the name of that beeb commentator? The one that just said "Remember the time I looked like a ***?" when talking about Parisse?

Lovely bit of stepping from Bergamasco and a nice offload for Parisse's break... Only for the ***s to squander a three-man overlap in the following phase.

25 - 3 to France half time.

Nice match But i'm staying on the feeling that we could play to make the ball out of rucks faster , parra should play faster as we put the italian out of position . The referee has been a little bit too "lovely" with us at the beginning on the 2 or 3 first penalties . I'm not reassured (not on this match but the way we are playing) . let see the second half , lots of point could be important as it would make us maybe in second of third position of this tournament .

you know a match is well and truly over when the commentators are talking about the player's education and other qualifications.

Italy follow up that Chabal charge with their best phases of play in the entire championship, only for the ball to be kicked aimlessly away by McClean. FFS.
Parisse saving Italian skins by shoving Fritz out there...

good man Parisse, almost as if the Frenchies didn't want to tackle him just to let him have it,

And a wonderful try for Parisse. Excellent work from Marcato and a Chabal-esque run by Sergio.

Latest posts