ITM Cup shirts

Amobokoboko

Waikato Junglist
Country Flag
Belgium
Club or Nation
Chiefs
Hi guys,

Where can I order some ITM cup shirts, back in the days you could order some via the All Blacks site. But they now only do All Blacks stuff and S14.

Cheers.

Yeah that's an option but I'm looking for CM and Manuwatu.
Will have a look around and otherwise ask my friends in NZ

Already checked it, will search some more later today.
Thanks mate.

I'm not in New Zealand, but the local Rebel Sport stores appear to carry their side's gear - you could try emailing from http://www.rebelsport.co.nz ... tried to see what's available from the page, but there was no link for itm/air NZ cup

You'd have to know someone in Palmerston North to get a Manawatu Turbo's kit. I use to always see them in Feilding too and the seasons before kits would always go alot cheaper than the currents season. They'd come down to $60-$80 for 2009 kits where you might pay anything from $120-$160 for a new 2010 kits which doesn't look that much different only a few sponsorship label changes and that's it. Rebel Sports, Stirling Sports or Kelly's Sports sell them in Palmy.

I'm not sure where you can get a Counties Manukau kit I've never seen one in the stores.

I have some mates living in Auckland so Manukau isn't that far away.
Palmy is a bit more tricky but I can see if those shops offer it online.

I've been after a proper King Country jersey for years. Those ***s at KCRU never reply to my e-mails. Hoping to get up to Te Kuiti again this season and give them what for.

Latest posts