• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

ITM Cup the new prize of national provincial rugby

TRF_woosaah

Academy Player
TRF Legend
Country Flag
New Zealand
http://www.itmcup.co.nz/itmCupNews/12412/ITM-Cup-the-new-prize-of-national-provincial-rugby-
The Air New Zealand Cup is now the ITM cup. The trophy is... wait for it... a hammer (go to the link to see it) This deal is set to run to the end of 2012.

So now we have to call the ANZ Cup to the ITM Cup. Just so you know, ill probably still call it the ANZ cup as it has a better ring to it and I am not good with change (i still call Lancaster Park Lancaster Park, but another reason for that is they have changed the name again and i cant remember what it was, could be AMI after Jade, but there was talk again, anyway i digress)

The ITM Cup gets underway 29th July (though in the article it says August, i think they ahve that wrong, unless i am wrong, which is like, never)

That is by far the lamest trophy ever. There's advertisment and then there's lame. They all ready have the competition named after them, do they really need the prize to be a tacky hammer?

http://www.itmcup.co.nz/itmCupNews/12412/ITM-Cup-the-new-prize-of-national-provincial-rugby-
The Air New Zealand Cup is now the ITM cup. The trophy is... wait for it... a hammer (go to the link to see it) This deal is set to run to the end of 2012.

So now we have to call the ANZ Cup to the ITM Cup. Just so you know, ill probably still call it the ANZ cup as it has a better ring to it and I am not good with change (i still call Lancaster Park Lancaster Park, but another reason for that is they have changed the name again and i cant remember what it was, could be AMI after Jade, but there was talk again, anyway i digress)

The ITM Cup gets underway 29th July (though in the article it says August, i think they ahve that wrong, unless i am wrong, which is like, never)

I still call it the NPC for most of the time.

Man what a hideous trophy... i for one would not be proud to recieve that...

I still call it the NPC as well

I have to agree, 'that thing' is pretty hideous and tbh I would prefer the spoon :p

That is by far the lamest trophy ever. There's advertisment and then there's lame. They all ready have the competition named after them, do they really need the prize to be a tacky hammer?

On that basis the winners of the Premiership over here will win an insurance policy.

Latest posts