• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

its all kicking off in georgia

And the Russians have doubled the number of "peace keepers".

What do Georgians make of Turkey's position?

Actually Russia doesn't hide that no "pacekeepers" but their regular army is in Georgia now

Turkey supports Georgian sovereign and sent huge humanitar help for refugees and wounded.

Also one of the Georgian Black Sea cities Batumi is under the defence not by Georgians alone but Turkey also takes part and since the first bomb was dropped there Turkey military forces started maneuvres (actually that is a bit closed info)

And no further jets appeared there since that days.

Russia will try hard to replay all the August things here in Georgia just to regain their influence on Caucasus

If you visit sosgeorgia.org website all the info will be available there

Look at these looting beggars: Russian soldiers said in compraison with Georgian troops they live like beggars

russianarelootinggeorgianhouses.jpg

But look at the Russian war caravan how "peacefully" they look ha?

3_0.jpg

Some of the rape fotos are so brutal I do not post them, killed youngsters, children raped, murdered pregnant women, murdered elderly, elderly raped. God everything this is the Hell on earth brought by Russians, they also killed international journalists

Russians getting cocky:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
MOSCOW (AP) â€" Russia said Monday it will send a naval squadron and long-range patrol planes to Venezuela this year for a joint military exercise in the Caribbean, an announcement made at a time of increasingly tense relations with the United States.[/b]
That was two days ago, and a couple of Tupolevs have landed.
At this stage I'd prefer McCain over Obama.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5g7rJ2ws...-gJH5wD932KBOO1

Yeah my friend you are right

This time as Russia shakes fists to the whole world I also prefere McCain

McCain will treat Russia more strict and cut their ambitions

Me as Georgian also prefer McCain because nobody knows what Russia will pour on my lands.

I have seen a Russian TV show where looted war technics of Georgians were discussed and the only idea coming from TV was: How Georgains dare to buy something valuable for thei military forces!!!!!!

live_in_russia.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Sep 10 2008, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yeah my friend you are right

This time as Russia shakes fists to the whole world I also prefere McCain

McCain will treat Russia more strict and cut their ambitions

Me as Georgian also prefer McCain because nobody knows what Russia will pour on my lands.

I have seen a Russian TV show where looted war technics of Georgians were discussed and the only idea coming from TV was: How Georgains dare to buy something valuable for thei military forces!!!!!!

live_in_russia.jpg
[/b]

Haha we have an American President right now who is more militaristic than most and he's not doing anything to help Georgia.

Also, why should America help Georgia when it can spend its money on benefits and so on for its own citizens ?

I am sorry but your post is very annoing and looks stupid while more than several thousand people died in this war

Very bad if your president doesnt help a little country in war against Russian invaders

I did not expect such a post from you

I dont care who helps my country, main is to help, Gori city is burned and also main harbor of Georgia on Black Sea Poti.

And what you see bad in fact that somebody in this world wants to help my country?

I did not ask anybody to send me the billion

When London was bombed by Hitler rockets in II World War USA also helped you, was it OK?

Bad if these deaths are just for smile for you.

kosovo.jpg

_g_1.jpg

Okay cool down lads for a moment.

On the one hand, America and the European Union does have a responsibility to speak up for those like Georgia who have to put up with and suffer with Russia's dreams of power.

On the other hand however, with Russia controlling most of Europe's oil and gas, there is not much beyond humanitarian and financial aid that the USA and EU can do.

Agree and you know that

Words are to be told correctly

Sorry I jumped :) <_< :) ;)

worried.jpg

Come on understand :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Sep 10 2008, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
According to the existing information, the fire was opened by Ossetian militants, who were not stopped by the so-called Russian peacekeepers.[/b]
They've obviously been taking tips from UN peacekeepers...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Sep 10 2008, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I am sorry but your post is very annoing and looks stupid while more than several thousand people died in this war

Very bad if your president doesnt help a little country in war against Russian invaders

I did not expect such a post from you

I dont care who helps my country, main is to help, Gori city is burned and also main harbor of Georgia on Black Sea Poti.

And what you see bad in fact that somebody in this world wants to help my country?

I did not ask anybody to send me the billion

When London was bombed by Hitler rockets in II World War USA also helped you, was it OK?

Bad if these deaths are just for smile for you.

kosovo.jpg

_g_1.jpg
[/b]

much more people died in darfur and no one does **** there...

Believe me, I do have sympathy for Georgians. bacause obviously its not nice to get overrun.

But then I have sympathy for the Abkhazians and South Ossetians whose countries aren't even recognised because Georgia occupied them. Georgia aren't simply the 'goodies' in this war.

Call me a cynic but it's much more convenient for the West to try and kick up a fuss against Russian agression than it was against Israeli bullying in Lebanon, or other awful events worldwide where the Wsrt has no interest in.

I don't think it's right that countries like America and Britain are free to think they can just go and sort out the world's problems when they are so selective as to whose 'problems' they sort out.

Ideally the UN would be powerful enough to police the world properly... but then it would need rich countires like America to take it seriously...

*Facepalms*

GingerG, have you ever heard the phrase "discretion is the better part of valour?"

Boom.jpg

Georgia has released intercepted telephone calls purporting to show that part of a Russian armored regiment crossed into the separatist enclave of South Ossetia nearly a full day before Georgia’s attack on the capital, Tskhinvali, late on Aug. 7.

The intercepts circulated last week among intelligence agencies in the United States and Europe, part of a Georgian government effort to persuade the West and opposition voices at home that Georgia was under invasion and attacked defensively.

Russia has not disputed the veracity of the phone calls, which were apparently made by Ossetian border guards on a private Georgian cellphone network. “Listen, has the armor arrived or what?†a supervisor at the South Ossetian border guard headquarters asked a guard at the tunnel with the surname Gassiev, according to a call that Georgia and the cellphone provider said was intercepted at 3:52 a.m. on Aug. 7.

Follow this link for more detailed information on Official NYTimes official Website

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/16/world/eu...georgia.html?hp

spy.gif

Latest posts