• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

It's gonna be an Easter weekend to remember!

S

St Helens RLFC

Well, it's Easter weekend in a few days, and in Super League that means one thing - derbies, fights and plenty of rugby.

Thursday, 20 March 2008
Leeds v Bradford, 20:00

Friday, 21 March 2008
Harlequins RL v Catalans Dragons, 15:00
Hull KR v Hull, 12:15
St Helens v Wigan, 14:30
Wakefield v Castleford, 20:00
Warrington v Huddersfield, 15:00

Monday, 24 March 2008

Bradford v Harlequins RL, 18:00
Castleford v Warrington, 15:30
Catalans Dragons v Wakefield, 18:00
Huddersfield v St Helens, 15:00
Hull v Leeds, 13:00
Wigan v Hull KR, 15:00

Sky Live matches are in italics. WHAT a weekend of Super League!

Worth pointing out that Leigh v Salford from NL1 is also live on Sky this evening immediately prior to Leeds v Bradford.

Those with access to Welsh channel SC4 can also watch Celtic Crusaders v Dewsbury Rams on Friday at 5pm.

A great weekend for rugby lies ahead :bravo:

Leigh - Salford was a slugfest, terrible conditions but still an enjoyable game.

Which is more than can be said for Leeds - Bradford. McNamara should resign after that imo? 44-2 didn't tell the full story, it could have been 70 plus.

By the time Ashes to Ashes started I was bored witless of that game. Looks like it was so 1-sided I made the correct choice to channel hop.

Very commited and professional performance by Leeds.
Bradford had plenty of ball, especially in the second half but couldn't get over the line.
Leeds determined.... Bradford not as much.

Lets hope the two derbies on Sky today are more of a contest.

The weather ruined the Hull derby this afternoon, although Hull KR managed to sneak an 11-10 win with two minutes to go. Not the only match that has been ruined by the very poor weather this weekend I would have thought.

Latest posts