• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

It's June

I find this thread condescending and pompous. Mocking the "It's May" thread like that...who...who the hell do you think you are ?! How would you feel if I came to your house, took a shhit in the sink, and then chewed all your chewing gum, huh ?!..

YEAH! Let's sex his cushions and put foot skin in his soup before topping a lovely evening off with summoning the demon lord Gezelzior in his living room.

Honestly this TRFies fiasco has brought all rugby discussion to a halt.

Honestly this TRFies fiasco has brought all rugby discussion to a halt.

it's like the ring. It controls us...makes us its slave.
Well seriously though, there ain't no discussion because there's noting to discuss yet. Tests are next weekend...you wanna go talk about who Ireland should play against Argentina Z ? Who played well in the Baabaas game for England and should go on tour in NZ and is a good prospect and Cipriani to add a 50th page full of tiny little details to that England thread ?? Fascinating week ahead of us...

Yeah it's not a great time for rugby I guess, and I won't be watching most of the tour games because I have the Leaving Cert in two days time. Gonna be fun.

Yeah it's not a great time for rugby I guess, and I won't be watching most of the tour games because I have the Leaving Cert in two days time. Gonna be fun.

what, the five days we have to wait til Saturday ?? Uh, yeh...difficult times here on TRF. Good luck with your Grieving Concerto.

Can we just have a thread where Scotty tells us the date? No, scratch that, an app? Actually, on second thoughts, can I have it beamed straight into my brain, smiley face and all? The third's barely started, and my day is already made.

Thank goodness Scotty we almost forgot too! About 30 seconds into today I was worried nobody was going to post but thankfully you posted at 12:01. :)

Can we just have a thread where Scotty tells us the date? No, scratch that, an app? Actually, on second thoughts, can I have it beamed straight into my brain, smiley face and all? The third's barely started, and my day is already made.
It's 1.01am

Not going to lie, the third of June hasn't really lived up to those magical first few Scotty seconds so far.

Latest posts