It's nearly upon us

SelimNiai

'Ark at ee mun!
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Bristol
The NH season starts for many clubs next week. And so I would simply ask;

How do you think your team will fare. Both Clubs and Country.

I'm confident in Bristol again, whilst we have lost our "star" players, we have kept our younger players, the ones that can get better (Montague, Merrimen, Norton etc) and our Academy players look to have good futures (Vunipola, Gadd, Tovey) and added some good players (Little, Bolt and the man in his 3rd spell with us Sean Marsden). We will make the playoffs easily but I think Worcs will walk it.

Nationally I have a good feeling about Wales, just think we will have one of those good years. A SH scalp over the Auntumn and a good 6N topped off by beating England in Cardiff....again.

Bring It On!!!

What the heck you talkin' bout? The NH season is already 2 weeks old! How ignorant!

From a Leinster perspective, we're screwed. Without Stan Wright we have no prop options. We need someone from the outside and hopefully we can find ourselves a cheap Saffa.

He means actual season, pre-season counts for nowt :p

No idea about Sale, lots of new blood which could be a good or a bad thing - depends how the gel into the squad.
Hodgson is also missing for the first couple of weeks, and whenever Saxons need him, and he's very important to Sale, goal kicking and just in general being the backbone of the squad.

I'm hoping for a top 6 spot to get into the Heineken Cup, but anything higher than 11 is a bonus

He means actual season, pre-season counts for nowt :p

No idea about Sale, lots of new blood which could be a good or a bad thing - depends how the gel into the squad.
Hodgson is also missing for the first couple of weeks, and whenever Saxons need him, and he's very important to Sale, goal kicking and just in general being the backbone of the squad.

I'm hoping for a top 6 spot to get into the Heineken Cup, but anything higher than 11 is a bonus

I was talking about the Top 14...

Pwn'd

As continual improvement is the name of the game, I'm going to be quite demanding of Saints this year;
- As they finished 2nd last term, I expect nothing less then finishing top.
- As they fell in the Semis last year, I expect a place in the grand final. They can win the damn thing while they're at it.
- As they won the LV Cup last year, I expect them to defend it.
- As they reached the HEC 1/4s last year, a semi-final place isn't much to ask.

Not that I'm demanding...

Hopefully the Sarries can match last season - maybe even win the ***le this time round!

Without the injury crisis of the beginning of last season, I don't why Leicester can't finish first and reach the HC final.

I've learnt to never predict the Ospreys. They never do what you say. However, I'll go against all that and say finish around 4th in the Magners League, make the Heinkein Cup semis but crash and burn in the LV= Cup again. As for Wales, not a clue. Depends on the injury situation, and how the other regions get on. Hopefully the Dragons will remin competitive, the Blues will pick off from where they left off, and the Scarlets will improve on last season. (Although it would be hard to get worse!)

Sarries will perform as well as they can which is all I ask. Top 6 finish and getting into the HEC knockouts are a must.

England? Oh...wheres that "Laughing Policeman" song on youtube?

This one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye thats the one, just cut it to the chorus and we're golden.

Latest posts