Its The 4th

iINDOMINUSxx

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Edinburgh
here message to the admin/mod on the trf i'm confused. you see this is my first year where i am taking part in the TRFies but i looked at the TRFies 2013 and
that started on the 3rd of june and its now the 4th and i dont see anything on related to the TRFies. im sorry for being un-patient but its just my first year in doing this and i heard nothing about it so can someone tell me whats happening

thanks

dude! let it go.

i'm sure the TRFies (whatever the ***** they are) will happen when they happen.......

on the fouuuuuuurth of juuuuulyyyyyy....cause baby you're a fiiiiiiiiiiiirework !!....blah blah blah blah blaaaaaaaaaaaah...blah blah.

Man what is there to be so excited about anyway? All these date threads are getting out of hand.

88611-beating-dead-horse-gif-South-P-ZqEc.gif

Also, it's worth looking at the thread ***le. Are we at the point where the forum is willing to invest in a basic grammar and syntax workbook for Scotty?

here message to the admin/mod on the trf i'm confused. you see this is my first year where i am taking part in the TRFies but i looked at the TRFies 2013 and
that started on the 3rd of june and its now the 4th and i dont see anything on related to the TRFies. im sorry for being un-patient but its just my first year in doing this and i heard nothing about it so can someone tell me whats happening

thanks

Wait.. who said you were taking part? Do you not know about the selection process?

Wait.. who said you were taking part? Do you not know about the selection process?
ok then i'll reword it the first year that im looking to be part off the TRFies, and im sure everyone in the TRF community is allowed to take part or go for it which is what im doing this year

Also, it's worth looking at the thread ***le. Are we at the point where the forum is willing to invest in a basic grammar and syntax workbook for Scotty?
i think you need more than a basic grammer book for me

We could start with alphabet spaghetti to familiarize yourself with all the letters?

im a good boy that gets bullied :(

well you can just ignore it, and it'll stop...even acid runs out eventually.
And grammar is important but this is a fkng Rugby forum, we ain't exactly debating the anhypothetic principle of Plato. Tell em to go fk themselves if they don't like your spelling, they're not your fkng tutors or parents. (I am :p )
Just install a dictionary in your browser, it'll underline the spelling mistakes. Overtime you'll memorize the spelling of various words...

Latest posts