• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I've seen 178 out of 239 films

It's a bit of a weird list, it's as if it's tried to include all of the major, really famous films then stuck in a couple of obscure things in and it doesn't cover all the genres evenly.

They even forgot some really successful, very famous films, I'm thinking Casablanca, Gone with the Wind, Ben Hur, Anything made by Hitchcock (or at elast Psycho), All Silent films (although I have to admit I haven't seen many of those either).

The Godfather isn't on it! Haven't seen it though <_<

Funny you should mention, I spent saturday reading all the Pulp Fiction trivia goofs and quoets on IMDb :p (yeah, i'm a geek, that just show how much I lack alife I guess :p)

Had some pretty neat stuff in it, like Tarantino's car being stolen, andthe badass motherf***er being his wallet :D

Pulp fiction is the ultimate film, it has so many facts that follow it, probably one of the greatest cult films...

Well Including the series and the duplicates in that list I have seen about 260 as a rough count

crap, what duplicates, there shouldnt be any!!!

damnit

bugger it your right there are a couple of duplicates, ill have to fix that when i get home :D

need to put all my others on there as well o_O

V The Original Miniseries
V: The Final Battle
Oceans 12
Theres a couple I am sure I saw more

seen everything on that list expect for the horror collection and about 3 others.

Latest posts