• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Izzy Folau

I just think people are trying to use the gender neutral idea way too soon on their kids development. There is no point to have that from age 1 to 13. Let them be kids and do what they want. Kids only start to think about sexuality when they themselves are experiencing this first hand.

Amen to this.

Most people don't work out who they are, their values and often their sexuality until their 20s or sometimes later. For instance the 2 gay people I work with had both previously been in heterosexual marriages and changed stream in their 40s.

It feels like kids are being exposed, directly and indirectly, to far too much noise and complication around all this whether by peers, authorities or parents. Some of this is well intentioned some less so. But introducing some of these concepts to impressionable and not fully formed minds gives the potential for damaged adults and ruined lives.

People will experiment and if someone works out in their own good time that they want to be trans or identify as whatever that's great and our society is far more tolerant than its ever been. But let them reach those conclusions by themselves. I read stories like the one on the link below and just want to weep.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...chool-17-pupils-changing-gender-autistic/amp/

i havent post in this particular part of the tread just because i dont feel i know what im talking about....but thought everyone else was having a pretty civilised discussion....you've come in REAL HOT UW...saying "do your research" without context is pretty pointless...I can do my research and find several books describing the world as flat.

Might i suggest if you "know" something that you feel everyone else should know then share it...otherwise stay quiet (like i have until now)
I thought my post was quite gracious, quite gracious indeed. A call to my fellow intellectuals to further their understanding by investigating the literature regarding the latest research. This would enable my dear fellows to add nuance to, hence enhance, their most humble opinions.

i havent post in this particular part of the tread just because i dont feel i know what im talking about....but thought everyone else was having a pretty civilised discussion....you've come in REAL HOT UW...saying "do your research" without context is pretty pointless...I can do my research and find several books describing the world as flat.

Might i suggest if you "know" something that you feel everyone else should know then share it...otherwise stay quiet (like i have until now)
I thought my post was quite gracious, quite gracious indeed. A call to my fellow intellectuals to further their understanding by investigating the literature regarding the latest research. This would enable my dear fellows to add nuance to, hence enhance, their most humble opinions.

Yeah, I also don't understand why we, who took part in the discussion are all now being ticked over the fingers with a vice. I'm sure there's plenty of research, but not only on the web, but also in books, schools, people, and everyday situations and life. I'm pretty sure my wife for one, has done her research as she has to work with kids everyday of her life and handle situations such as this. I for one, have a stance on the matter, and chose to raise my kids in a certain way, at least up to a point where they can think for themselves and choose for themselves.

One thing I don't get, and I saw it again yesterday on facebook, was people who I know have chosen to raise their kid gender neutral, and then have a massive gender reveal party to show the whole world????
The cricket....was......spectacular!

It was your reference to your wife's consideration if the matter that almost made me refrain from hitting the send on my post. But I didn't feel like you got it. I will elaborate when I get a moment.

Look apologies for that post everyone, I didn't want to offend anyone, but nor did I want weight added to your misconceptions. I felt it was more important to put a pause on it. I couldn't have added anything detailed because I had to go to work and, as mentioned had attempted a long contribution to the topic prior to my phone dying hence losing my message. I will contribute when I get a chance.

Thanks for calling me real hot :rolleyes::oops:

Most people don't work out who they are, their values and often their sexuality until their 20s or sometimes later. For instance the 2 gay people I work with had both previously been in heterosexual marriages and changed stream in their 40s.

It feels like kids are being exposed, directly and indirectly, to far too much noise and complication around all this whether by peers, authorities or parents. Some of this is well intentioned some less so. But introducing some of these concepts to impressionable and not fully formed minds gives the potential for damaged adults and ruined lives.
Honestly I think the world put too much noise on these things and complicate it way further than they need to. We teach kids about heterosexual relationships at an extremely early age so why do we have an issue teaching them that two people of the same the sex can be in a relationship which is perfectly fine and acceptable way to behave.

safe_image.php

Just read that....I am so mad...he's actually going to convince people to pay to get him out of the mess he got himself into rather than...don't know...curing desese or feeding the hungry...you know...actual charity
sorry but what a c#nt

"If you're going to insist on asking people to pay to fix your mess i think you need to explain exactly how this is a better use of their money than feeding the hungry or curing the sick, having freedoms like you claim to be fighting for is a luxury millions around the world would firmly put after not staving to death, how many mosquito nets could be bought for this money? is this more important than those people lives? is that what a good christian would do? "

just asked this question on his go fund me....

He's got over $300,000 since he started it 2 days ago

Latest posts