• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

jacko dead?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kaftka @ Jul 2 2009, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Do we have something CA? Please don't tell me I'm imagining it.[/b]

Lol, nice sarcasm there. Wouldn't be kaftka without it. I don't think I've hardly ever discussed much of anything with you in all the time we've been on here. We're like two locals going to the same pub for years, but don't really get into discussions.

I'm tempted to mod everyone's posts with pictures of babies crying.

This thread is such an heart warming and touching tribute to the King of Pop. Jacko would be so, so proud.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Jul 3 2009, 05:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

This thread is such an heart warming and touching tribute to the King of Pop. Jacko would be so, so proud.[/b]
Not you as well!

You want to be starting something?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Jul 2 2009, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

This thread is such an heart warming and touching tribute to the King of Pop. Jacko would be so, so proud.[/b]

Broken_Hearted_by_gothic_anomie.png

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Jul 3 2009, 09:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Jul 2 2009, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Broken_Hearted_by_gothic_anomie.png

[/b][/quote]

LOL, classic. I note Prestwicks contribution to his memory. :huh:

What can I say about Jackson, other than if I scanned his whole career, I'd find 10 songs I liked and thats not too bad for a 43 year career. So, yeah well done Michael.

Latest posts