unrated

First XV
Reaction score
Country Flag

South Africa

Club or Nation

Sharks

how do you feel about this?

He is good it seems at pulling together underperforming teams, and the Bulls actually want to play a style that he is known for. They also have Morne there.
He is not a long term coach by any means so will be interesting to see how the power dynamic comes in to play there.

Bulls are in a badish place so i think good short term at the very least, from a Springbok perspective i hope he does not try and give Nienaber and Rassie ****.

TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Reaction score
Country Flag

South Africa

Club or Nation

South Africa

how do you feel about this?

He is good it seems at pulling together underperforming teams, and the Bulls actually want to play a style that he is known for. They also have Morne there.
He is not a long term coach by any means so will be interesting to see how the power dynamic comes in to play there.

Bulls are in a badish place so i think good short term at the very least, from a Springbok perspective i hope he does not try and give Nienaber and Rassie ****.
I'm actually happy about it. Jake always seems to be doing well when he's in SA.

The question now is if Pote Human will stay as head coach, and if Jake will get someone else (better) in to assist him.

mdaclarke

Bench Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

Wales

Club or Nation

Wales

He is a World Cup winning coach. Anywhere else in the world he would be treated like a god.

However in South Africa it appears that he is almost despised and is not respected at all for his achievements.

Why is that?

mania

First XV
Reaction score
Country Flag

New Zealand

Club or Nation

Samoa

awww jake shoulda come to wellington