• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Japan and Fiji to join Six Nations sides in tournament

Interesting could pave the way of opening up the 6 nations if successful. Issue is it will show up Italy even further.

The logistics of trying to cram everything in is absolutely mad. How would the travel even work with this. I see there's talk of two pools but there's still a huge amount of travel there. Anyone know how Japan and Fiji are getting on with the virus?

The logistics of trying to cram everything in is absolutely mad. How would the travel even work with this. I see there's talk of two pools but there's still a huge amount of travel there. Anyone know how Japan and Fiji are getting on with the virus?
Basically didn't touch Fiji - 18 cases, 18 recoveries.

Japan is doing well considering where they were a couple months ago, but there are concerns that it's ramping up again - start of the month they had 30-40 cases a day, currently 80ish, after easing their lockdown - so like 10% what the UK has.

I think for the likes of Fiji and Japan it would have to be run as though they are the away team each game?

Give it a chance, it just might work out. If not, they can always go back.

They should call Argentina!

Most of their players are up there in anyway after the uncertainty of the Jaguares involvement with Super Rugby...

France are going to have so much fun in Group B, congratulations on being winners of the Autumn 8 Nations league thingy!

At least our players can all break each other for no reason in the midst of the longest season ever, rolling right into the lions tour
What's the prem schedule like in terms of finishing dates?

It's packed enough with the Pro14 right now and we're only playing two regular see season games.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Lions is postponed/concelled.

Latest posts