Japan National University Rugby Championship Scores

Japanese_Hero

Academy Player
Country Flag
Japan
Club or Nation
Japan
hello guys,

since you guys like to see Kenki Fukouka's and Yoshikazu Fujita's progress and both off them still plays rugby for their university's i'd thought i might post some university scores since it was the 50th Japan National University Rugby Championship semi-finals today and i use to play in this tournament.

Waseda University 29 v 11 Tsukuba University (HT: 10 v 8)

Teikyo University 45 v 14 Keio University (HT: 10 v 7)

the finals is on the 12th of January and its Waseda University vs Teikyo University

so thats means Yoshikazu Fujita is playing in the finals

something i just noticed

Kenki Fukouka plays for Tsukuba University and Yoshikazu Fujita plays for Waseda University. Bet you that would off bean a good match to watch the battle of the 2 young wingers with huge potential for japanese rugby and by the scores Yoshikazu Fujita won the battle :)

something i just noticed

Kenki Fukouka plays for Tsukuba University and Yoshikazu Fujita plays for Waseda University. Bet you that would off bean a good match to watch the battle of the 2 young wingers with huge potential for japanese rugby and by the scores Yoshikazu Fujita won the battle :)

haha yeah that must off bean a good match but if it was the final then it would be one off the most entertaining finals i've watched since the world cup

Latest posts