• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Japanese winger

Kenki Fukuoka I think you're talking about. 21 years, he played in the Japanese university championship team Tsukuba. Otherwise the other wing phenomenon, the young Yoshikazu Fujita. 20 years in international XV and 7 and evolves with the legendary Japanese Waseda University. It should be understood that they are still young hopefuls who will make much progress in the future and which are still far from the top of their careers.

**** me that Fijian guy is big . If the crusaders got him into good shape he could so some real damage in super rugby . Real real damage . I'd love to see him up against folau

Is Nadolo the guy who played for Exeter for like a month before they sacked him because he got arrested drunk driving?

No, he's still there.
Just googled it, it was Nadolo that they signed, then released after his drink driving incident.

in this case do not put winger Japanese but winger Top League! Offensively yes, it will bring a lot. By cons do not expect it to good defense is his biggest weakness. For example it is guilty of the first test at the opponent's defeat against NEC Green Rockets Toyota Verblitz there one week in the league.

Latest posts