TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
FdP is the one I am also still hoping for a last hoorah from come next year.

What a legend though. I tend to think of the 2009 try of the year when I think of JF who really had a lot to do on that try and had no business scoring it actually being well covered except for his power..

Jaque, alles van die beste en dankie vir die herinneringe!

Last edited by a moderator:
FdP is the one I am also still hoping for a last hoorah from come next year.

What a legend though. I tend to think of the 2009 try of the year when I think of JF who really had a lot to do on that try and had no business scoring it actually being well covered except for his power..

Jaque, alles van die beste en dankie vir die herinneringe!

I was at that game!! One of my favourite players to ever play for the Bokke. Pity he had such kak taste in provincial teams though...

Last edited by a moderator:
A shame, I thought he still had something to offer, but he's had one hell of a stint and I hope he enjoys the rest of his career and what comes after.

Thanks Jacque.

Blessing in disguise, dont think he would have been up for the challenge in anycase... Funny how these players can just walk into the bok outfit, not even playing locally... Anyways... Ill always remember jacques for his funny running style, so upright that he is almost bent backwards lol i rate him the 5th best centre of all time, brian, conrad, bunch, tana, jacques debatable

Latest posts