• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Job Interviews

L

loratadine

Ive got a job interview on friday for lloyds tsb, its a 3 hr interview and they do all chesey stuff like team games and **** like that... should be different, im not nervous cos ive got some pro plus like

A 3 hour interview? Christ I don't think I could last that long. What job in Lloyds TSB are you going for?

financial advisor

its good money and bright prospects

im as always very very confident bout my chances but who knows in this world

but yeah i need a high paid job and pronto!!

Good luck, dude.

What's this 3 hr interview thing? Have you been asked to bring a camera and your own lube?

lmao lol

nah its like she said tha its going to be like roll playing team building exercises, intervies and a tour and then a presentation!!

should be fun!!

i cnt wait tho

i love interviews the adrenaline the pressure... the pro plus :D

cant wait!!

Just remember, if they ask you about English or New Zealand rugby, keep a cool head on and answer objectively.
Don't go incredible hulk on them, they won't appreciate it.
"f***ing English c***s and those arrongant f***ing New Zealanders can go shove their f***ing heads into a c***ing big hole and die!"
You can't see something like that going down too well with them.

Then agan, if you are applying for it in the Newport branch... they're probably all gonna be like you. :eek:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nSLSpPbuUNY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nSLSpPbuUNY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

hahahhaa classic

jst got back

why didnt anyone tell me how many tasties work in tsb :eek:

wow

theres some fitties there, i bumped into this girl i had a major crush on back in the school days aint seen her for 3 yrs, hoping i get the job so i can f*** her like!!

just to update i recieved a phone call today and been offered the job as financial advisor starting on the 11th of june :D

Congrats on your job Lora. Perhaps you can be the TRF financial advisor for Dan & Charlie?

haha yeah, i can give any one financial advice, i accpeted the job!!

i get a 500 pound a year pay rise after 6 months :D

haha yeah, i can give any one financial advice, i accpeted the job!!

i get a 500 pound a year pay rise after 6 months :D
[/b]

Brilliant news Lora, it means the forum won't be closing now you're going to have money to donate. Infact I assume you'll buy the forum now eh?

Well done Lora.

BUT DB IS BETTER :bleh!:

There is my financial advice

The hotties roam the Financial sector like flies on ****

just watch out..........they gold digg too - best miners in the world........they put RIO to dust.

good stuff lora :) well done.

i am planning on donating as soon as my "other job" starts up :)

Congratulations mate....now we know who's going to be buying the booze come the RWC in October.

LORA>>>LORA>>>LORA>>>LORA>>>LORA :bana:

Latest posts