• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Joe Rocokoco

B

bates

Hey, For the moment I'm based in Belgium, travelling a lot for work, but i try to see all the games.
Owing to lack of time due to a huge amount of work, I am not really up2date.

would anybody be so kind to tell me what happend with Joe Rocokoco?
He played a very good WRC and now he is not playing at the Tri-Nations, is he injured orso?

Greets

yeah he's injured mate, otherwise he'd be in the team for sure.

it's a wrist or hand injury i believe, not sure on how long he has to stay out of the game

Thnx bro,

That's sad news, luckily Ali is back and ritchie will be back saturday :)

Ive seen him training with the Auckland ANZcup team with his cast, not full contact training though. So he's near his return!

Yeah hope Roks gets better soon because we could do with his skillz out on the wing even thou Sivivatu's there but he's not a gamebreaker like Roks is.

No doubt we would be better serviced if Roks was on the wing. He is a match winner and a great player cant wait for his return

Rocokoco has a hand injury and won't be returning for the Tri-Nations which sucks.

Since it's his hand he can still run and he's been keeping his fitness up. But he can't do any weights.

So he should be ready for the end of year tour for the ABs.

Doug Howlett and Rico Gear has left us with no experienced right wing.

Yeah AB's are in need of some serious talent on the wings. At the moment it isnt looking great, need another LOMU tbh.

Yeah AB's are in need of some serious talent on the wings. At the moment it isnt looking great, need another LOMU tbh.
[/b]

I don't know, Ma'a Nonu a mix between Tana Umanga and a short Lomu that still takes a lot to pull him down.
He did a pretty good job on Saturday dashing down the wing to score that try, granted it would of been better if he could of got it a little more cleanly.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

I don't know, Ma'a Nonu a mix between Tana Umanga and a short Lomu that still takes a lot to pull him down.
He did a pretty good job on Saturday dashing down the wing to score that try, granted it would of been better if he could of got it a little more cleanly.
[/b][/quote]

Nonu did a great job last weekend, but I don't know if you could compare him to roko?

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Nonu did a great job last weekend, but I don't know if you could compare him to roko?
[/b][/quote]

I don't think Nonu is that fast, he's more massive and must be quite hard to get him down though.

Shame there's no more Howlett and/or Gear in #14, together with Joe and Sivivatu there were four of them so always lots of options for the ABs should one get an injury or start slumping.

How did he hurt his wrist?
at first i thought it was his shoulder but must of heard wrong

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

I don't think Nonu is that fast, he's more massive and must be quite hard to get him down though.

I didn't say Nonu is fast, I said he did a great job.
we can only hope roko comes back really soon.

Shame there's no more Howlett and/or Gear in #14, together with Joe and Sivivatu there were four of them so always lots of options for the ABs should one get an injury or start slumping.
[/b][/quote]

New Zealand need some young blood. Or just some decent wingers to go around with their other 2? Am i correct? Only 2 top specialized wingers? Eish, the future looks GOOD...for the bokke! :)

We have some young blood :)
Just not in the All Blacks at the moment :angry:

We have Lelia Masaga (21), David Smith (22), Fetu'u Vainikolo (23), Kade Poki (20), Sean Maitland (20) and Andre Taylor (20) who all look very skilled.

We have some young blood :)
Just not in the All Blacks at the moment :angry:

We have Lelia Masaga (21), David Smith (22), Fetu'u Vainikolo (23), Kade Poki (20), Sean Maitland (20) and Andre Taylor (20) who all look very skilled. [/b]

You forgot Zac Guilford (20), I think he a very similar player to Doug Howlett, always in support, chases kicks well (Super 14 semi final) and has speed.

Latest posts