• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

John Beattie = F*cking W*nker

Hmm. Not exactly sure what he was trying to say. Something between, "I just contradicted myself," and "I just made a point to counter the last point that I made." Oh, those crotchety old Scotsmen!

BTW - Mite, your sig makes me want to leap with joy.

"The modern game is highly professional - people lose their jobs if they don't win - and yet the Barbarians pay players to take part in exhibition matches."

The players WANTED to play and maybe, just maybe, it was a bit of fun for the players.

So essentially, he said:

"Blah, blah, blah, turned down baabaa's not once, but twice...blah, blah, blah, i just can't watch barbarians."

I couldn't really care what this guy says about the Barbarians.
Had he moaned about it a few years ago (say early 2000s) when you barely knew half the team - man, i even remember wales thrashing them! - you could have accepted that not many players understood the concept of the baabaa's - especially in the professional era.
But now, the pro's have started making time for the game, i don't really think he has anything to moan about.

Is that guy out of his mind? Its just a team with great players and fun to watch surely?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bullitt @ Jan 14 2010, 10:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
"I think Dan Parks is worth a recall to the Scotland squad"

Is it humanly possible to take this f***ing moron seriously?

See this comedy gold:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
But, if you want to win games I can't think of a more influential Scottish rugby player.[/b]

:lol:
[/b][/quote]

the fact he includes 'scottish rugby player' and 'influential' in the same sentence is worth a lol straightaway.

Latest posts