• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

John Mitchell has apparently just been sacked?!

F

Fushitsusha

I know someone who was just on their way out to interview Jim Williams but was called into a crisis meeting with Deans and Nucifora as apparently John Mitchell has just been given the arse......

This is merely gossip for now, but I wonder if we'll hear anything today?

If it's true, bad move. Everyone knows you need to sack the coach of an Australian S 14 side DURING the tournament so that they will make the finals, they could of waited a little over a month.

No developments yet...

If this turns out to be true, I'm demanding 1,000,000 rep points for the scoop...

Otherwise delete thread... :D

is foley living in sydney now? I saw him last week at rugby training, though he didn't actually do anything with us players. he just talked to the directer of rugby at my school.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Jan 12 2009, 04:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
is foley living in sydney now? I saw him last week at rugby training, though he didn't actually do anything with us players. he just talked to the directer of rugby at my school.[/b]

Foley is the Waratahs' assistant coach.

If true, good on yah!! not forgiven for the demise of many legends in NZ!! lol

Well thats pretty sucky. How turbulent is the world of the Super 14 when it comes to coaches?

Hmmmm.... I'm starting to think that this is a bunk story unless something gets announced in the next couple of weeks...

I saw something on the news going on about Matt Giteau being behind a plot to get Mitchell sacked but he was just saying that every player and coach have their moments no relationships perfect. I think any team that has to go through John Mitchell should give him the sack because he's an idiot and doesn't know hot to get along with players and staff.

Latest posts