• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

John ***or

D

DC

Supposedly he is a time traveler from the year 2036 who made statements regarding the years leading up to his year of 2036. Supposedly he was going back to the year 1975 in order to rechieve an IBM 5100 computer.

"John ***or is the name used by the person or persons claiming to be a time traveler from the year 2036 who posted on several time-travel–related bulletin boardsduring 2000/2001. In these posts he made numerous ambiguous predictions about events in the near future, starting with events in 2004."

Predictions
The postings also described various future events between 2004 and 2037, including World War III (predicted for 2015) followed by two decades of recovery.

One such entry cited escalating conflict between Arabs and Jews as a harbinger of World War III:

"Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency. [...] The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war. They are prepared for the ultimate defense. Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel's neighbors the confidence to attack. The last resort for a defensive Israel and its offensive Arab neighbors is to use weapons of mass destruction. In the grand scheme of things, the war in the Middle East is a part of what's to come, not the cause." Along with this report of World War III's approach, another notable claim was that of a civil war in America, which was slated to begin in 2004, around the time of the presidential election, and would escalate until 2008 which, according to ***or, is "a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over." Another claim was that 2004 would be the last year in which the Olympic Games would occur.

These are taken from John ***or's original statements and summarized.

• The 2004 Olympics, will be the last held. All others will be cancelled due to rising global tensions.
  • In the United States, civil unrest will begin mounting in 2004/2005. The people of the countryside avoid open conflict with the federal police and national guard by, whilst the people of the cities abandon civil liberties willingly under the guise of national security.
  • A Second American Civil War, lasting from 2008 to 2015, will manifest itself in a violent division between the large cities/urban areas against the countryside/rural areas. As a 13-year old, in 2011, ***or himself fought with the "Fighting Diamondbacks", a shotgun infantry of Florida, for at least four years. However, the ferocity of the civil war meant that ***or spent most of this time in hiding instead. ***or personally saw many die horrific deaths. Still, he had killed, yet he never shot anyone "that wasn't trying to kill him".
  • The Second American Civil War has a knock-on effect which destablises all Western Civilization, both in economics and politics. This in turn assists the escalation of global conflict.
  • When asked if there is about significance to the year 2012 (as equated with the ancient Mayan calendar which ends and then restarts in 2012), ***or confirmed this. An event similar to the "parting of the Red Sea" will occur in this year, although exactly what ***or meant by this is deliberately obscure as he didn't want to "spoil the surprise" (***or claimed he was a Christian, to whom religion was greatly significant, throughout his postings).
  • World War III breaks out in 2015; a gradual global political escalation that was ended by Russia bombing American, European, and Chinese cities.
    • Sometime before this point (referred to as "N-Day"), China forcefully annexes Japan, Korea, and Taiwan.
    • Australia successfully repels a Chinese invasion.
    • Russia declares war on at least three other world powers; these include the United States, the European Union and China. However it is not made clear whether this was in response to some form of aggression, nor is clear at what point all four powers enter the war except that China is one of the primary aggressors.
    • ***or was somewhere near Jacksonville in Florida when a Russian nuclear warhead fell on it. Soon after a "loved one" contracted brain cancer, a direct result of the nuclear fallout, and ***or expressed his regret at "not acting soon enough".
    • Chemical and biological weapons are used, and some "non-lethal" weapons turn out to be quite lethal.
    • The political and economic structure of the European Union is utterly destroyed in the bombardment, as is also the case in China.
    • Almost all major US cities are destroyed (although the only cities specifically named as being ruined are the capital Washington DC, and Jacksonville, Florida). The only city stated as surviving is Omaha, Nebraska.
    • By the end of the war, almost 3 billion people are dead.
  • Post-war
    • Communities of survivors gather and grow around universities, renamed to "Forts" due to the prescence of army garrisons that are placed there to protect the populations.
    • The United States splits into five regions based on various factors and differing military objectives.
    • The US Constitution is changed by a Constitutional Convention.
      • A President is elected for each of the five major areas of the US on a rotating schedule.
      • The powers of the union government are more defined and reside at the county and state level.
      • The Vice President is elected separately.
      • The US Capital is in Omaha, Nebraska.
  • Life in 2036:
    • Society
      • Military service plays a large part in day-to-day life.
      • Capital punishment is still implemented.
      • Communities have returned to a family/community centred state.
      • Spanish becomes more common in Texas.
    • Economy
      • US exports have restarted by 2036. The main trader with the US is their old enemy, Russia.
    • Religion and Beliefs
      • Religion is far more personal and plays a major part in day-to-day life.
      • The Ten Commandments have been restored to the "10" that God gave Moses.
      • Sabbatarianism, or worship on Saturday, is a common practice.
    • Technology
      • Wireless internet is ubiquitous.
      • Television and telephony are delivered via the Web.
      • Books and other hard media are now distributed online and printed from local hubs.
      • Electric power is generated on a local level with vast improvments in hydrogen and solar power production
    • Environment
      • The environment is heavily affected by radiation. The lack of safe drinkable water is the biggest environmental issue.
      • Global warming has had little effect. Temperature is about a few degrees cooler world wide.
    • Health
      • The birth rate is much lower, due to a high number of birth defects and stillbirths.
      • Mad Cow disease, or vCJD in humans, is a devastating public health problem. ***or stated that even in the year 2000, he would not eat processed meat.
      • A cure for AIDS had not been found, although large progress in the areas of cureing cancer had taken place.
[/b]

John ***or Wiki

So i was wondering do you guys believe this is true, or just a hoax, i mean most of the stuff he says could honestly be true, but some of it might just be bullshit. Certainly a interesting read though.

John ***or Wiki

So i was wondering do you guys believe this is true, or just a hoax, i mean most of the stuff he says could honestly be true, but some of it might just be bullshit. Certainly a interesting read though. [/b]
Who hit you in the head with a f___ing 2x4?

well its not that i honestly believe it because i dont see how someone could live in the year 2036 considering it hasnt even happend... unless of course we dive into parrallel universe theories but thats a whole different story

but its just interesting that some of the stuff he said could be true in the future, the only thing that jumps out to me would be the rising tensions in the middle east (primarily arabs and jews) as stemming to the next world war, but honestly ive thought that for awhile would be the cause.

well its not that i honestly believe it because i dont see how someone could live in the year 2036 considering it hasnt even happend... unless of course we dive into parrallel universe theories but thats a whole different story

but its just interesting that some of the stuff he said could be true in the future, the only thing that jumps out to me would be the rising tensions in the middle east (primarily arabs and jews) as stemming to the next world war, but honestly ive thought that for awhile would be the cause.

[/b]
How hard is it to make predictions about 30 years from now?
Corporations will get larger. There will be a greater seperation between the wealthy and the poor. There will be instability on the African Continent and tensions in the middle east will escalate. We will realize that global warming is a myth and we are simply going through the slow cycles of Ice Ages.

Ahhhh...I gotta get back to my time machine...C'mon Doc!
norm-447a04d099eed-Back%20To%20The%20Future%202.jpeg

yea i agree with you, most of his stuff isnt what i would call 'profound' but some of it is deffinately interesting to read even though i highly doubt its accuracy. most of the stuff i think is a load of ****, but i think its interesting none the less.

yea i agree with you, most of his stuff isnt what i would call 'profound' but some of it is deffinately interesting to read even though i highly doubt its accuracy. most of the stuff i think is a load of ****, but i think its interesting none the less. [/b]
The dude did go to a lot of effort...no wonder people talk about it. I should draw up some schematics and make some photgraphs and start hitting up some nerd boards.

<div class='quotemain'> yea i agree with you, most of his stuff isnt what i would call 'profound' but some of it is deffinately interesting to read even though i highly doubt its accuracy. most of the stuff i think is a load of ****, but i think its interesting none the less. [/b]
The dude did go to a lot of effort...no wonder people talk about it. I should draw up some schematics and make some photgraphs and start hitting up some nerd boards.
[/b][/quote]

Oddly enough i found him because i was looking up stuff on World War 2.

Turns out he has his own websight (run by someone of course) that has all his information, i wouldnt put it past him to be running it himself however..

Maybe we can claim to be the son of ***or.

"I need help...I know my father traveled to this time looking for family to give a warning of empending doom. Somehow he was lost, and I've come to find him. Does anyone know where exactly John ***or was when these things were posted? 2054 is an exciting time as we have rebuilt western society and what was the USA nad the EU have merged to form The Union."

Latest posts