• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

JOIN IN: Official Six Nations Prediction League for The Rugby Forum

SuperBru

Academy Player
To celebrate the Six Nations, SuperBru and The Rugby Forum have teamed up and created a Six Nations prediction game. It's free and very simple to play - just predict the winner and winning margin for each fixture in a round and you'll be rewarded with points for accuracy. Take on other forum users, as well as your friends and family, but be warned, it's addictive.

Join the Six Nations prediction league using the link below:

http://www.superbru.com/sixnations/pool/therugbyforum

If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this thread. Good luck!

- Hutch

Pleased to hear you're already a member, LittleGuy. Look forward to taking you on.

Hutch you and I have talked before via E-mail. And I've played in pools with the General and possibly yourself as well. I am "Doug" on there and process a load of NFL games.

Just giving this a bit of a bump guys, we have eight players as of now which is at least a modicum to runa decent comp on the bru, but having played a lot of games on the site, it's generally the "more the merrier". I'm pretty much an addict of the site so give it a go. It's a short competition and heck you can even pick all the games before the tournament starts and just check back on how ya did.

I'm in. Trying to find where I do my predictions now...

(found it, have to go to 'results' then make picks with little button on the top left.)

Last edited:

Latest posts