• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Joke thread

The train is so crowded that a US Marine walks the entire length looking for a seat. The only one left is taken by a well dressed, middle aged Frenchwoman's poodle. The war-weary Marine asks, "Ma'am, may i have that seat?" The French woman just sniffs and says, to nobody in particular, "Americans are so rude. My little Fifi is using this seat." The Marine walks the entire train again, but that is the only seat. "Please, ma'am. May i sit down? I'm very tired." She snorts, "Not only are Americans rude, you are also arrogant!" This time the Marine just picks up the little dog, tosses it out the train window, and sits down. The woman shrieks, "Someone must defend my honour! Put this American in his place!" An English gentleman sitting nearby speaks up, "Sir, you Americans often seem to be doing the wrong thing. You hold your fork in the wrong hand. You drive your cars on the wrong side of the road. And now, sir, you seem to have thrown the wrong ***** out of the window."

heres one. true story. by boss used to work at the east tamaki tavern. and he got the bigged FOB's you will ever meet.

"um, champagine"
"huh?"
"one champagine"
"we dont sell champaigne"
"no - Champaigne"
"whaa???"
"Champaigne!"
"????"

"Jim Bean"

Latest posts