• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Jonah Lomu on Rugby 06?

S

SecondRow04

I was looking though the teams on rugby 06 when i came to Cardiff
i spotted there left winger is J.Lamo..... 6ft 5, 240lbs i wonder if thats EA putting their own Jonah Lomu in the game??? hmmmmm....

T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

yeh thats the lame version of lomu..you know..the one with the dung gut and does the 100metre sprint in two hours on a bicycle with training wheels and his mama pushing him...

thats lamo...the super inferior counterpart of lomu....and hes welsh!!!!

T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

what happened to the super dupa inferior version of matt dunning??..a.k.a shane williams?

G

gjohn85

What are you on about, Shane Williams is still playing for Wales & the ospreys, although he is injured at the moment.

G

Gay-Guy

Shane Williams is bloody amazing on Rugby'06!!! Only one that can cancel him out is Robinson.

T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

pfffffttt...if im playin..i can smoke him his ass with tana umaga...literally!

G

Gay-Guy

pfffffttt...if im playin..i can smoke him his ass with tana umaga...literally!
[/b]
Stop playing your 5 year old brother and making him play with one hand lol!

G

Gay-Guy

MacDonald is a better centre on defence in Rugby2006 than Umaga. On attack Sailor is a better attacking centre than Umaga.....gee...this is a con thread to get me to reveal some secrets lol!

BOD is brilliant on attack but a bit weak on defence. You have to do a certain move to unleash him on attack which frees him up in space:)

G

gjohn85

GG, I bet Chiro got his notepad out, writing down the tips. Have you got any gameplay tips for Chiro aswell :p

G

Gay-Guy

GG, I bet Chiro got his notepad out, writing down the tips. Have you got any gameplay tips for Chiro aswell :p
[/b]
Yes.....hold the controller with both hands ha!

R

rugby_roots

Shane Williams is bloody amazing on Rugby'06!!! Only one that can cancel him out is Robinson.
[/b]
put him at halfback...and no one will catch when he's gone