• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Jonah Lomu on Rugby 06?

S

SecondRow04

I was looking though the teams on rugby 06 when i came to Cardiff
i spotted there left winger is J.Lamo..... 6ft 5, 240lbs i wonder if thats EA putting their own Jonah Lomu in the game??? hmmmmm....

yeh thats the lame version of lomu..you know..the one with the dung gut and does the 100metre sprint in two hours on a bicycle with training wheels and his mama pushing him...

thats lamo...the super inferior counterpart of lomu....and hes welsh!!!!

what happened to the super dupa inferior version of matt dunning??..a.k.a shane williams?

What are you on about, Shane Williams is still playing for Wales & the ospreys, although he is injured at the moment.

Shane Williams is bloody amazing on Rugby'06!!! Only one that can cancel him out is Robinson.

pfffffttt...if im playin..i can smoke him his ass with tana umaga...literally!

pfffffttt...if im playin..i can smoke him his ass with tana umaga...literally!
[/b]
Stop playing your 5 year old brother and making him play with one hand lol!

MacDonald is a better centre on defence in Rugby2006 than Umaga. On attack Sailor is a better attacking centre than Umaga.....gee...this is a con thread to get me to reveal some secrets lol!

BOD is brilliant on attack but a bit weak on defence. You have to do a certain move to unleash him on attack which frees him up in space:)

GG, I bet Chiro got his notepad out, writing down the tips. Have you got any gameplay tips for Chiro aswell :p

GG, I bet Chiro got his notepad out, writing down the tips. Have you got any gameplay tips for Chiro aswell :p
[/b]
Yes.....hold the controller with both hands ha!

Shane Williams is bloody amazing on Rugby'06!!! Only one that can cancel him out is Robinson.
[/b]
put him at halfback...and no one will catch when he's gone

Latest posts