• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Jonah Lomu Rugby 1995

W

whataflanker

Dug this out the attic the other day in time for the 6 nations - surely it is the greatest rugby game of all time!

So many things wrong with it, but the best gameplay i've seen out of any other sports game. why can't they just remake this rather than the complicated EA games? someone should make games like this available online as well.

thinking about it just makes me want to head home from work now, set up England vs ABs, and punt the ball high for Victor Ubogu!

There's also the team of Lomu's you could unlock - absolutely awesome!

anyone else remember playing it/still own it?

I still got ot on pc, also had it for Saturn. What a game, so simple yet so effective and outstanding.

some of the minor glitches would become gaping if that gameplay was made for next gen graphics!!

Err guys. Wasn't this what Swordfish's WCR was? Just a re-make of Lomu with updated graphics?

As great as Lomu was, I think they should have left that game in history. Back then people would take anything. Now it seems graphics and realism take precedence, with gameplay coming second (or never - I'm looking at you R*g*y 2*04!!)

Wow, it's not often i can reply in the computer games forum, but i used to play computer back in 95 and i DEFINATELY used to play this game.
It's one of my favourite games of all time and i've even kept my PS1 with 2 controllers especially for the occasion that i may want to play with the Lomu game one day.

AMAZING!

Err guys. Wasn't this what Swordfish's WCR was? Just a re-make of Lomu with updated graphics?

As great as Lomu was, I think they should have left that game in history. Back then people would take anything. Now it seems graphics and realism take precedence, with gameplay coming second (or never - I'm looking at you R*g*y 2*04!!)
[/b]

Was the greatest Rugby game of all time until Rugby '06. Was far better than WCR. The Dell is obviously one of those 10% of gamers that we all know as the minority.

Should've left that game in history? Give you ten years and you'll be worth less than the memories of playing JLR for millions of fans.

Actually, why wait?

Latest posts