• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Jonah Lomu

C

captainamerica

Guest
I'll probably take hold of Calvisano for my World League team because, not only do they have great scouts, they have a cloning device buried deep within the, uh, Calvisano mountains (?) . . .

1. Jonah Lomu
2. Jonah Lomu
3. Jonah Lomu
4. Jonah Lomu
5. Jonah Lomu
6. Jonah Lomu
7. Jonah Lomu
8. Jonah Lomu
9. Jonah Lomu
10. Jonah Lomu
11. Jonah Lomu
12. Jonah Lomu
13. Brian O'Driscoll
14. Jonah Lomu
15. Jonah Lomu
 
S

SaintsFan_Webby

Guest
Originally posted by captainamerica@Feb 16 2005, 10:02 PM
I'll probably take hold of Calvisano for my World League team because, not only do they have great scouts, they have a cloning device buried deep within the, uh, Calvisano mountains (?) . . .

1. Jonah Lomu
2. Jonah Lomu
3. Jonah Lomu
4. Jonah Lomu
5. Jonah Lomu
6. Jonah Lomu
7. Jonah Lomu
8. Jonah Lomu
9. Jonah Lomu
10. Jonah Lomu
11. Jonah Lomu
12. Jonah Lomu
13. Brian O'Driscoll
14. Jonah Lomu
15. Jonah Lomu
Lol. It would be like JLR all over again. Only with a token Irishman to score the tries.......
 
S

Symclaw

Guest
i may be forced to create Team Rage. Oh the memories, MaCabe, S. Williams at full back, and of course........ MATHER!
 
D

DAVIES

Guest
The create-a-player isn't quite deep enough to capture Lomu's distinctive features.
 
A

ak47

Guest
Originally posted by DAVIES@Mar 16 2005, 12:42 PM
The create-a-player isn't quite deep enough to capture Lomu's distinctive features.
<
<
<


what???

no shithead haircut............bummer dude

<
<
<


i'll make him bald instead
<
 
C

captainamerica

Guest
Originally posted by ak47@Mar 16 2005, 12:48 PM
shithead haircut
That line still cracks me up.

I haven't actually tried creating him -- the create a player, for that matter ANY create-a-player seem tedious and boring when actually doing it. I can never be bothered to finish it.
 
J

jgough

Guest
Originally posted by Brumbies_05@Feb 17 2005, 08:25 AM
I think Lomu will come across the tazmine to fill the wing for the brumbies because the Hurricans wouldn't give him a go.
<

What a team don't the brumbies have a good scouting team.
<

9. G.Gregan
10. S.Larkham
11. J.Lomu
12. M.Giteau
13. S.Mortlock
14. C.Rathbone
15. M.Gerrard
But when Jonah's back (or if), the Super 14 will be around, chances are some of those Brumbies players might be in Perth, or Gregan retired, or Larkham. Hell, anything can happen in a short space of time in rugby. Look at someone like Dan Carter, a reserve in the NPC then making the All Blacks.

So I doubt in the time Lomu comes back (or if he comes back), that Brumbies team will be the same.


Nonetheless, sorry if I've taken this too seriously. I'm just bored, waiting for tomorrow (the 17th!!).



Jamie Gough
 
N

ninjapirate

Guest
Originally posted by captainamerica@Mar 15 2005, 09:02 PM
Yeah.

But never forget.

jonah_lomu_candid.jpg



Great player, bad hair.
but... but... the hair makes him so unique!
 
M

Mr. Laxative

Guest
To be perfectly honest I would be offended if Jonah came to the Brumbies. We've got a good enough team as it is without him. The Brumbies will only sign him on if they lose all their new guys, who don't forget have won the Brumbies first three for them.
 
C

CeeJay

Guest
With only four body types and no unique hairdo it will never look like jonah, try jeff wilson like someone said earlier
 
S

scot

Guest
Originally posted by Jacko@Mar 16 2005, 06:01 PM
To be perfectly honest I would be offended if Jonah came to the Brumbies. We've got a good enough team as it is without him. The Brumbies will only sign him on if they lose all their new guys, who don't forget have won the Brumbies first three for them.
It's not even possible for the Brumbies to sign him. Unless he gets Australia citizenship.
 
D

dtwelvenz

Guest
Jonah would never play for a ozzie team.
he would always play for a nz team i feel, he had turned down many offers in the past, money doesnt seem to be a issue for him he turned down a NFL contract and they pay pretty good money
 

Latest posts

Top