M

mohamed_ali12

<div align='center'>
ROWLY.jpg
</div>
<div align='center'>Rowly Williams, Bath's new kicking coach</div>

From bathrugby.com

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Bath Rugby are pleased to announce that Rowly Williams has today joined the West Country team as kicking coach.

Having begun his coaching career under Dick Best at Harlequins, Williams became part of the London Wasps coaching team during their three major consecutive trophy winning seasons and has just finished his third season with Wigan Warriors. Williams was also assistant coach for US eagles and Head coach at Young Munster, (Ireland) & London Scottish.

The level four RFU coach and RFU coach mentor took first coaching session today and was keen to get stuck in straight away.

“I’m delighted to join Bath Rugby,†said Williams earlier today. “I have long been an admirer of their style of play and approach to the game. Working with the individual kickers and helping to develop the kicking game to work within that style is an exciting prospect. I’m very much looking forward to it.â€

Head Coach Steve Meehan is confident that Rowly’s appointment will bolster the coaching staff well. “Rowly is a welcome addition to Bath Rugby and he completes our staff nicely. He has a history of being involved with winning teams and I'm sure that experience will rub off in a positive way.â€[/b]

Excellent news after some truly awful kicking performances from Butch and Ryan Davis. A much needed addition and hopefully the end of our problems

As importantly, Matt Carraro is out for the weekend:

From Guardian.co.uk

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
A kitchen drama has disrupted Bath's preparations for this weekend's game against Leicester at the Recreation Ground. The club's new Australian back, Matt Carraro, badly gashed a finger with a knife in a domestic accident on Monday and is a highly doubtful starter for Saturday evening's televised game against the Tigers.

The 25-year-old, who scored two tries against Sale Sharks on Friday night to help steer his new club to their first victory of the Guinness Premiership season, was sufficiently badly hurt to require a trip to hospital, where he needed stitches to repair the damage. He only arrived at the club this summer from the NSW Waratahs on a two-year contract.[/b]

Latest posts