JP Morgan Prem 7's

Getofmeland

The Dorset Drinker
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Bath
Well they kick off this week (Friday) at the Recreation Ground, with Bath, Exeter, Gloucester and Harlequins all competing for a place in the Final at the Stoop in a few weeks time...

Over the course of the next couple of weeks they head to Franklin Gardens and Stockport for the other 2 Pool Rounds, with the rest of the teams playing their part.

Should be an interesting little warm up tournament for the youngsters of the Premiership Clubs. It will be interesting to see whether Saracens can hold on to their crown...

Also on another note we have tickets up for grabs, so enter now for your chance to win!

Well Bath and Quins are through to the final, it was a fantastic tournament.

Quins have some great back players and certainly an interesting youth setup. Looking forward to seeing them develop, however all 4 teams played fantastic Rugby and made it a really enjoyable tournament.

I'm looking forward to seeing the team Sale put out

I imagine it'll be mainly academy players, but guys like Andy Powell and Charlie Amesbury could go well

Walker and Arnott looked, but I still can't fully get into 7s.

Just so you all know we got some more tickets for Pool 2, so go and have a look and enter :)

Watched it on the tellybox - Sale smashed it

Reckon if we'd played the Falcons last instead of first we'd've beaten them too

That was just embarrassing.

I get that they're only bothered about the Prem and HC, but still, eugh.

Scoreline vs Sale says other wise ;)

I kid, I kid, I like Worcester :)

Apparently the Tigers side was like sub-academy, with a lot of the players around 16-17 as opposed to 19-21 of the other sides

John Pierpont Morgan (April 17, 1837 – March 31, 1913) was an American financier, banker and art collector who dominated corporate finance and industrial consolidation during his time. In 1892 Morgan arranged the merger of Edison General Electric and Thomson-Houston Electric Company to form General Electric. After financing the creation of the Federal Steel Company he merged in 1901 with the Carnegie Steel Companyhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnegie_Steel_Company and several other steel and iron businesses, including Consolidated Steel and Wire Company owned by William Edenborn, to form the United States Steel Corporation.

Latest posts