• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

JSD and Ryan Mills injured for Glos vs Newcastle

Christ, saw on twitter that there were injuries but didn't realise they were this serious.
Blessing, for Glaws, that this comes at the end of the international period, otherwise they'd be very light at 12.

JSD has to be the unluckiest man in rugby. I wonder if he may call it time here. If it's a broken ankle he'll be out until next season, at which point he'll be 32. I believe his contract runs out at the end of this season, too. Obviously there are players that play on far beyond 32 (Cueto is 34 this season, Balshaw 35, Tindall 35) but none have had the injury record JSD has.

Pretty sure this isn't the first or second time Simpson-Daniel has broken his leg. He and Olly Morgan have got to be two of the unluckiest players about.

Christ, saw on twitter that there were injuries but didn't realise they were this serious.
Blessing, for Glaws, that this comes at the end of the international period, otherwise they'd be very light at 12.

JSD has to be the unluckiest man in rugby. I wonder if he may call it time here. If it's a broken ankle he'll be out until next season, at which point he'll be 32. I believe his contract runs out at the end of this season, too. Obviously there are players that play on far beyond 32 (Cueto is 34 this season, Balshaw 35, Tindall 35) but none have had the injury record JSD has.

Wow. Can't believe JSD is only 32. He seems to have been around since the 80's. On his day he was a pleasure to watch, fantastic player.

Latest posts