• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Julian Huxley Diagnosed With Brain Tumour

F

Fushitsusha

Yikes...

Huxley diagnosed with brain tumour

Wallabies and Brumbies utility Julian Huxley has a brain tumour, Brumbies chief executive officer Andrew Fagan says.

Huxley issued a brief statement after telling his teammates this morning.

"I was a huge shock when the doctor told me I had a tumour," the 28-year-old said.

"It's obviously been with me for some time and I've never felt any sort of illness.

It's believed that Huxley has had the tumour for several years and it's benign, Fagan said.

The tumour was discovered during medical scans Huxley underwent after being taken from the field after going down in the second minute of the Brumbies' win over the Queensland at Canberra Stadium last Saturday.

Huxley was convulsing on the field before being taken off on a medicab.

Wow...that's unexpected...hopefully they get it out of him without any problems so he can get back on the field....

So far it's not know when or if he'll be playing again.

He'll need to have further tests and an operation to remove the tumour so he could be out for a while.

And without meaning to be insensitive it could actually be good for the Brumbies. After his departure on the weekend the Brumbies lost their conservative kicking game.

Holy ****, what a shock. Let's hope he makes a speedy recovery back onto the Rugby field.

I'm guessing the tumour isn't cancerous?
[/b]
Benign, but who knows, now it's known he has one there is the possibility he could get a seperate case...even so he will have to get his skull cut open...not really good for a player in a game as hard contact as rugby....

That head knock was a blessing in disguise. I wish him all the best and a fast recovery!

Just as long as it isn't malignant, then its all sweet.

Goodluck for a speedy return to full health!

That head knock was a blessing in disguise. I wish him all the best and a fast recovery! [/b]

Indeed it was good luck julian with your recovery.

Very sad news, the daft Aussies commantors never seemed to notice that he was shaking uncontrollably on the field and kept going on about how the delay will effect the game. Hope he makes a speedy recovery though.

I'm really glad they found out about it, hopefully he will make a full recovery and be back playing in no time

Latest posts