• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Julien Dupuy

M

MunsterMan

Absolutely disgraceful, shouldn't run out onto a rugby pitch for 2 years. Inexcusable.

You'll see soon enough when the vid gets youtubed', but he basically stuck his fingers into an Ulsterman's eye (Ferris), then when he was sure the ref wasn't looking did it again. If 2 year is the maximum punishment for gouging, that's what it deserves, as it was pretty much as bad as it gets IMO.

Won't be seeing him again for a while.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UE9Ze2Qq1UQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UE9Ze2Qq1UQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I just don't get it? Why do people keep on doing that?

Did Ferris try to get the ref's attention, get dragged away by the scrum cap and then get a nother poke for being a tattler?

Brave little Frenchie he is doing that to Ferris. The man's three times his size.

Maybe we don't see the same, but all I can see on your video is Dupuy applying his wide open hand on the face of the player (great actor otherwhile).
Not nice, but nothing to be compared with stuking fingers !

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Dec 12 2009, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Not nice. Seen worse.

Will start a shitstorm no doubt.[/b]

I suppose you would have with Hartley in your team :p

(that was a joke, I don't want to have to read OMG QUINLAN for ages)

I think your right though, but Dupuy is a c*** anyway.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Ferris revealed afterwards he had had words with the player concerned.

"He said to me 'I did not do anything' and I said 'we'll soon see,"' was the Ulster man's account of the incident.[/b]

With an attitude like that, good luck to him. Maximum all the way.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr.cyclopede @ Dec 12 2009, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Maybe we don't see the same, but all I can see on your video is Dupuy applying his wide open hand on the face of the player (great actor otherwhile).
Not nice, but nothing to be compared with stuking fingers ![/b]

Yeah, the first one isn't that bad but when he has a second go he fairly obviously has a poke. check it out again.

you all really unfair on this one , no eye gouging at all ...only a big drama from the ulster man ...that is just a shame from ulster man , he knows video is existing , he is just trying to influence referee and video ...and Dupuy understood that and it is why he is reacting after ...but even on the second one , no eye gouging , the ulster man is just stopping dupuy from moving , retaining him with his arm ...and so Dupuy yeah put his hand on the face but seriously nothing to do with eye-gouging ...

i do not see Dupuy doing that in a so obvious position anyway ...and as always will greenwood is putting oil on the fire ...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bernard @ Dec 12 2009, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
you all really unfair on this one , no eye gouging at all ...only a big drama from the ulster man ...that is just a shame from ulster man , he knows video is existing , he is just trying to influence referee and video ...and Dupuy understood that and it is why he is reacting after ...but even on the second one , no eye gouging , the ulster man is just stopping dupuy from moving , retaining him with his arm ...and so Dupuy yeah put his hand on the face but seriously nothing to do with eye-gouging ...

i do not see Dupuy doing that in a so obvious position anyway ...and as always will greenwood is putting oil on the fire ...[/b]

He has a point...shame on the Ulsterman...

???

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bernard @ Dec 13 2009, 11:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i do not see Dupuy doing that in a so obvious position anyway ...and as always will greenwood is putting oil on the fire ...[/b]

:rolleyes: What do you consider eye gouging to be then?

shitstorm-flyer.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bernard @ Dec 13 2009, 10:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Ferris did milk it. And it's not clear that fingers went in to eyes.

But please please explain it from Dupuy's point of view. Why on earth would he do something so stupid and pointless and vicious?

Did it again, and nothing to be called stuck fingers, even on the second action.
But what a sketch from Ferris (who on this point is not where he should be) !

MunsterMan, If you ask 2 years for this one, that's definitely life sentence for O'Connell failures