• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

June International Test: New Zealand vs. Wales [1st Test] (11/06/2016)

Haven't been around in a while because I lost my rugby coverage here in the States, and not all the matches I want are on youtube (and many of the streaming sites are blocked in the US). However, I was just able to watch this match and it was awesome! I need to watch it again since I was at work and distracted at times, but just seeing the lads do their thing made me so very happy! Very pleased with Read as captain. Not happy about that 'forward' pass, but at the end of the day it didn't matter. And good to hear Marshy again. :) I miss the days when I could watch live games with you guys... :(

if you have espn3 all the major international test matches are available there

I don't...technically. I have DirecTV, and it appears I have to get an app and watch it on-line, but I'm still not sure I'll get what I want. My computer is slow, so streaming isn't the ideal situation for me, I prefer tv. I am so hating technology right now. :p

das

if you have espn3 all the major international test matches are available there

you can watch in browser, but yeah i live out in the sticks so it's not great but it's better than nothing... with direcTV all we really get is league since ESPN took over super rugby and SANZAAR tests

Latest posts