• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

June International Tests: Argentina vs. England (1st Test) (10/06/2017)

Hernandez is retarded, end off. We played such a stupid silly game. Soft tackling at its worst.
Our two last game vs England: lost 14 vs 15 and we lost at home vs their third team.

Livid here...

Didn't know there was a second test. Cannot wait. Played in a fantastic spirit too. Eddie Jones will be purring! ;)

One of the best games that I have watched in a long time! That Arg wing needs to learn to tackle he missed his man and Eng scored to win the game. I really hoped Arg could take this after that performance at home . But super entertaining. With some more depth in the reserves Arg can become a very strong international team.

That was highly entertaining. I hope once Ireland's younger talent breaks through we can start playing in a similar fashion, buoyed by our aerial superiority.

Tell you what, if that's Ford regularly without Faz then it raises some interesting questions.

Hernandez is retarded, end off. We played such a stupid silly game. Soft tackling at its worst.
Our two last game vs England: lost 14 vs 15 and we lost at home vs their third team.

Livid here...

I was 100% sure Argentina would cough this game up on the later minutes. As they played some scintillating rugby I thought to myself what a genius Hourcade is that he could turn the Jaguares players into such a good Pumas team. However, the usual happened. The English commentators are talking about what a great scalp this, Eddie Jones is great etc. But for all Argentina's skill and flair, it really isn't a scalp at all. They won and they should have won because this Pumas/Jags team will crack if you hang with them for a period of time. Just so mentally weak and it doesn't look like changing.

I was 100% sure Argentina would cough this game up on the later minutes. As they played some scintillating rugby I thought to myself what a genius Hourcade is that he could turn the Jaguares players into such a good Pumas team. However, the usual happened. The English commentators are talking about what a great scalp this, Eddie Jones is great etc. But for all Argentina's skill and flair, it really isn't a scalp at all. They won and they should have won because this Pumas/Jags team will crack if you hang with them for a period of time. Just so mentally weak and it doesn't look like changing.

Fair enough, though its not a bad achievement for such a young team. Not sure how many debutants but it's a lot

Investec Challenge Cup maybe? Only one on Wikipedia that has been contested between Arg and Eng.

Latest posts