• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[June Tests 2018: 2nd Test] New Zealand vs. France (16/06/2018)

I was hesitant to wake up for the game. Long day with all the rugby and footie going on.
What a waste.

Ha ha ha I'd have been right with Whitelock there if he'd pasted him!

I think reckless play resulting in a player landing on his neck/head has to be a red, but a tackle to the head resulting in a fractured skull should be too. Today is definitely not one to bring out the NZ conspiracy though.

Good purple patch from the French in the past few minutes to be fair. Their forwards are well able to burst through. Think three points is a soft option here.

I think reckless play resulting in a player landing on his neck/head has to be a red, but a tackle to the head resulting in a fractured skull should be too. Today is definitely not one to bring out the NZ conspiracy though.
Accidental play leading to an injury is not a red card offence
Apart from when it is

One was easier to pick up to be fair to the ref

I've been impressed with the French maul, scrum and loose forward play. The the ruck defence is going to have to work really hard to give the defence enough time to organise. Too difficult to maintain in the second half.

Accidental play leading to an injury is not a red card offence
Apart from when it is
Yeah. I don't get that idea. If we establish that you are directly responsible for dangerous contact to the head you should be red carded. Intention doesn't have an effect on guilt in society at all, only sentencing.

Sorry, but I think this has to be brought up. Surely, for the French, a Red card should be a White card??????

Why keep kicking away possession? France have done well in attack, need to hold onto the ball after turnover.

Latest posts