• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[June Tests 2018: 2nd Test] New Zealand vs. France (16/06/2018)

So!...back to the game, they're sticking with Barrett, if they've decided to not bring in naholo I thought they may have started dmac...he's just so much better at fullback

yeah surprised naholo's not in. maybe theres more to this than just experimenting with jBarrett.
i wouldve expected to see reiko get a rest and naholo to start

What annoys me most is the team that had to rest players that at not even in the 24, if they're going to stick with resting then thy should limit themselves to maybe 10, the core of a team

What annoys me most is the team that had to rest players that at not even in the 24, if they're going to stick with resting then thy should limit themselves to maybe 10, the core of a team

Yeah, that's a good point. Some players probably feel they've had more than enough "Rest" by now.
In regard to D.McKenzie. he is the new "super-sub" the same role Barrett played in 2015. Barring injuries he is likely to be injected off the bench this year and next, into the World Cup.

All by 100+ for this test. Easy record coming up.

Yeah I thought had that maul been a bit closer to the line it was an obvious yellow.
Then we have a stinker from Fall there. Not intentional but fairly poor. Barely left the ground but the fact he has means it's a yellow for me.

Ooph. Yeah he landed right on his neck. He can't complain too much. Condescending comment on the sky commentary about having sympathy for the French because they didn't understand the rules haha.

Straight Red.... easiest red card decision I have seen for a quite a while. Shame, but there is no controversy about this

I hate this ****. That's pretty poor from Fall and that ladies and gentlemen is the end of the game as a contest. Here comes an epic capitulation.

Ooph. Yeah he landed right on his neck. He can't complain too much. Condescending comment on the sky commentary about having sympathy for the French because they didn't understand the rules haha.

FFS, he was talking about the fans!!

I think he got a little bit of contact from black 13 when the replay was a full speed, which meant he carried on into the contact and caught Barrett. It's a red of course.

It's in these circumstances the idea of an orange card, in whatever vise that might be, would be useful as it's ended the game as a contest.

I understand its a red card but its a bit harsh.

Joe Moody!! yeah

Latest posts