• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[June Tests 2018: 2nd Test] New Zealand vs. France (16/06/2018)

I'll bet you didn't stop watching when SBW was red carded in the second Lions test last year!

Hardly the same. When SBW was sent off the team which went to 14 was the home team, big favourites and by far the best team in the world. It was always possible that they could've won, and ultimately came close.

Today we have the away team losing a man, massive underdogs who were unlikely to be competitive even with 15 on the pitch.

I didn't stop watching, but I can understand why someone would decide to **** off back to bed. This has less intensity than a training session.

France getting tired, understandably. Limp attack, no one supporting one up runners. This could get ugly in the last quarter if NZ up the ante.

Wasn't TJ the tackler? Thought that was harsh on first viewing.

Dangerous tackles over the horizontal -
Yellow, penalty, red, warning.........
Oh dear.
Let's say it was when it wasn't or let's say it wasn't if it could be, or it was when it shouldn't be or it wasn't when it would be if .........

Well AB's certainly made heavy weather of a certain outcome.

MOTM - Bastareaud?

rant.gif

[RANT]
I am laughing my arse off at all the pissy mooks on this forum who went to bed in a hissy fit, whinging because they thought the contest was over, and missed all that French courage under fire.

You're all just like those wankers who leave the ground early because your team is losing.

Latest posts