• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[June Tests 2018] Argentina vs. Scotland (23/06/2018)

TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
daFCYgK.png

77TMMVD.png
j7lEIMe.png
I2IwG7n.png

Venue: Estadio Centenario
Time: 21:40 (CAT, GMT+2)

Scotland by 15 or us by 20 xD i dont know if the players are happy now or not.

Will Scotland fire their coach too? That would make things interesting.

They desperately need to win this to redeem themselves after Houston.

Should be an interesting match this, pressure is on both teams after their recent performances. I would imagine Scotland would have too much for the Pumas side that I have watched over the last two weeks but I'm not sure of the side Townsend will pick.

Scotland by 3.

Good night on channel 4 Scotland v Argentina followed by dumb and dumber to.... Wait I didn't know Wales was playing Ireland after this game...... :rolleyes:

Dumb and Dumber To was surprisingly good, I thought.
Nowhere near as good as the original, which is incredible, but decent enough for a sequel.
The less said about the prequel the better.

Dumb and Dumber To was surprisingly good, I thought.
Nowhere near as good as the original, which is incredible, but decent enough for a sequel.
The less said about the prequel the better.

Yep it's a solid film.

IMO similar to Ace Ventura 2 which wasn't as good as AVPD but was still a good film.

Wow. We re bloody useless. Did you see that kick? Outstanding stuff.

Hastings and G Horne have formed an excellent half back partnership. Scotland have been crying out for some depth at 10 and Hastings is stepping up.

Can this nation have some dignity!!! We are getting killed in all sports now, it`s a blood bath.

On the match: Some nice moves by Scotland, good handling. On Arg, we weren't there same thing happened last year against France. Hopefully if they put Ledesma as HC(yes of everything xD) we can improve

Latest posts