• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Just Got A Text From "jamie Lyon"

Originally posted by Trev@Swordfish+Nov 12 2005, 09:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Trev@Swordfish @ Nov 12 2005, 09:14 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-saintsfan24_7
@Nov 12 2005, 10:13 AM
Jamie, what people from here are actually included? Did I make it?

Everyone who posted their details are in the game - we locked the thread when it was too late.

Actually we took Los Lover out as per his request.
<
[/b]
Cool! Guess who the new wallaby captain is gonna be when this game comes out
<

Originally posted by sanzar+Nov 12 2005, 11:32 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Nov 12 2005, 11:32 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Trev@Swordfish@Nov 12 2005, 09:14 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-saintsfan24_7
@Nov 12 2005, 10:13 AM
Jamie, what people from here are actually included? Did I make it?

Everyone who posted their details are in the game - we locked the thread when it was too late.

Actually we took Los Lover out as per his request.
<
Cool! Guess who the new wallaby captain is gonna be when this game comes out
<
[/b]
Not sure, but Gregan does look like getting the chop soon so
<

/sarcasm
<

Oh dear god, this sounds promising.

...When I heard Locks and Knows thoughts on it I was creaming, but damn. 4 out of 4 aint bad.

Originally posted by knowsleyroader+Nov 12 2005, 09:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (knowsleyroader @ Nov 12 2005, 09:25 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Jamie Lyon
@Nov 12 2005, 07:14 AM
WCR did the groundwork, RC06 builds on it, expands on it, and just blows everything out of the water. As I said, full review to come, but for now:

RC06 > Any rugby game ever made.
Which is why its annoying when it gets poxy review scores of 7/10. What does a rugby game have to do ??? [/b]
Exactly right Knowsley.

That's me, you, Dan and Boy all played the game, and every one of us think it's AMAZING! So as far as I'm concerned, mags can rag off!!!!

Anyway, I've got an Xbox 360 mag at home, and it shows the xbox releases for november. For Nov 11th there's a picture of Rugby Challenge, underneath, there's a caption which says "You're getting an Xbox 360 soon so you'll no longer have to put up with Dross like this!"

<
<
<

They haven't even SEEN the game, nevermind PLAYED it. So why make a statement like that????? Not everyone wants to see Madden 543 or Fifa 2044, Halo 46 of Project Gotham Racing 16..... Jeez

Originally posted by Jacko@Nov 12 2005, 05:24 PM
Um, i am in it aren't i? Jack Lattimore? and what position?
As if they looked out for that, what a stupid question
<

I know, i was thinking about taking that back. So with the player movement on-field how is it similar to WCR and how is it different.

Sprint Bar. I recall this only being on attacking players so if they have it this time and i'm quite sure it is there, is it on a defensive player as well. This would make chasing the ball carrier own more realistic.

Forgive me for being slow, but if the game is out on the 11th of November then, isn't it already out!!??!!

Amazon say 25th.....I'm confused, or is it because its so early in the morning?

Um, the 11th was yesterday here. Rememberance Day/Armistice Day. They wouldn't release games on Fridays/Saturdays, the most commom day for games to be released is a thursday, unless they aren't going with the trend in the release 'day' (not date) area either.

Originally posted by saintsfan24_7@Nov 12 2005, 09:05 PM
Forgive me for being slow, but if the game is out on the 11th of November then, isn't it already out!!??!!
Trevs said December at the earliest I seem to remember due to some "difficulties".........

Oh, ok then.

Have you guys talked about giving yourselves new names in the staff meetings?
<

All getting confusing.

ok you start by giving your number and adress to chiro.

looking foward to the review though St. JL

Latest posts