• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Just Picked up and played Rugby 15

I see. That's pretty disappointing as I am really getting into the sport. Are there any alternatives for PS4?

I see. That's pretty disappointing as I am really getting into the sport. Are there any alternatives for PS4?

Unfortunately my man... There hasn't been a good rugby game since like 2005...

EA Sports would do really well to introduce one now, with this sport starting to become a thing in North America.. But, whether it will ever materialise is a different story.

I think the expectations were high and the copyright and licensing (tournement brands and club names) issues let it down. I think EA or codemasters should attempt a rugby game next time.

EA Sports would do really well to introduce one now, with this sport starting to become a thing in North America.. But, whether it will ever materialise is a different story.
The people who made the EA sports games are the same who made Rugby 15/RWC

Rugby Challenge 3 comes out soon (October?) and will be a far far far superior game.

I'm hanging out for Rugby Challenge 3, even if it's the same as 2 but with updated kits and roster it'll still be better than the rugby 15/rwc15 game. I watched the youtube vid and that was enough. the kicking animation that looks like the player has a pole up his ass is just ghastly.

Will Rugby Challenge 3 be available in North America?

Not 100% sure on this - but if you're playing on console, then they should be region-free so you can quite easily import the game from another territory.

Even though they have the licences the players are nothing like their names, and they change unexplainably. For example Leigh halfpenny, one conversion he has bright blonde hair, as in yellow. Then on the next conversion he was black and bald, then the next had brown hair. It's is just such an awful game, it sickens me that the NH licences (apart from England) were wasted on this POS game. Can't wait for RC3 to come out

Even though they have the licences the players are nothing like their names, and they change unexplainably. For example Leigh halfpenny, one conversion he has bright blonde hair, as in yellow. Then on the next conversion he was black and bald, then the next had brown hair.
That's genuinely hilarious :lol:

Even though they have the licences the players are nothing like their names, and they change unexplainably. For example Leigh halfpenny, one conversion he has bright blonde hair, as in yellow. Then on the next conversion he was black and bald, then the next had brown hair. It's is just such an awful game, it sickens me that the NH licences (apart from England) were wasted on this POS game. Can't wait for RC3 to come out

Wow! That is shocking! I guess i will hold out for RC3.

Not 100% sure on this - but if you're playing on console, then they should be region-free so you can quite easily import the game from another territory.

you could probably order console online if not available through retail locally. the PC version will be on Steam.

Thanks, everyone. I'll be looking for a release date for RC3 for the PS4.

Okay, so I did what everyone said not to do...I picked it up. It was on the cheap and since it was the only Rugby gave here in the states that I could find on PS4, I went ahead & got it. Remember, I'm still learning the game as well as the rules so this might help until RC3 is available here in the States.

Last edited:

Latest posts