• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Kangaroo's 46 man squad named

B

Bender

Australian 46 Man Squad

Braith Anasta, Greg Bird, Danny Buderus, Petero Civoniceva, Matt Cooper, Ben Creagh, Michael Crocker, Cooper Cronk, Ben Cross, Robbie Farah, Craig Fitzgibbon, Israel Folau, Paul Gallen, Kurt Gidley, Jarryd Hayne, Justin Hodges, Ryan Hoffman, Karmichael Hunt, Greg Inglis, Michael Jennings, Dallas Johnson, Brent Kite, Anthony Laffranchi, Darren Lockyer, Willie Mason, Joel Monaghan, Nate Myles, Luke O'Donnell, Josh Perry, Justin Poore, Steve Price, Scott Prince, Anthony Quinn, Steve Simpson, Billy Slater, Cameron Smith, Brett Stewart, Glenn Stewart, Brent Tate, Sam Thaiday, Johnathan Thurston, Anthony Tupou, Anthony Watmough, Carl Webb, Brett White, Craig Wing.

Soom good, and some bad picks.
Hopefully when they reduce it to teh 25 (or something) man squad, injuries won't be that bad.

Man aussie are gonna be hard to beat. They have so much talent they probably have 2 or 3 good teams and still take the world cup. I hope the kiwis cause a boilover and win

All I want to see is Mason getting smashed, couldn't care who wins as long as that happens. ^_^

I've only ever seen him get smashed once, and it was a good smash as well. Quality player though even if his form has been indifferent in the past few months.

Latest posts