• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Kick-off

sigesige00

Bench Player
Kick-off is a difficult play.
Teams who want territory more than possession will kick a long kick, to the 22m area of the opponent side.
Teams who want possession will kick a short-kick (around 10m line), to keep the ball.
In the 15-a-side and 10-a-side, the side which conceded points does kick-off.
In the Sevens, the side which scored points does kick-off.
This difference is explained that territory is more important than possession in the 15-a-side and 10-a-side, while possession is more important than territory in the Sevens.
This difference in laws can be solved by a new way. Abolish kick-off, and introduce Rugby League's "play-the-ball" from the centre.

Teams who want territory more than possession will kick a long kick, to the 22m area of the opponent side.
Teams who want possession will kick a short-kick (around 10m line), to keep the ball.
This difference is explained that territory is more important than possession in the 15-a-side and 10-a-side, while possession is more important than territory in the Sevens.
This difference in laws can be solved by a new way. Abolish kick-off, and introduce Rugby League's "play-the-ball" from the centre.
i'm increasingly convinced you're some sort of rugby league promoter that has (poorly) infiltrated this forum in attempt to convert union fans....back demon we wont have your league herecy here

Full Time is a difficult play.
Teams who want defend more than possession will kick a long kick, to the 22m area of the opponent side.
Teams who want win will kick a short-kick (around 10m line), to keep the ball.
In the 15-a-side and 10-a-side, the side which conceded points does not win.
In the Sevens, the side which scored points wins.
This difference is explained that points is more important than possession in the 15-a-side and 10-a-side, while *****ing about union is more important in league.
This difference in laws can be solved by a new way. Abolish full time, and introduce Rugby League's "***** about union forever" mentality.

What's it going to take to ban this mentally challenged person that used to be Brian Lima's human tackle bag???

No, No. Actually I like Rugby League, along with Rugby Union. However Rugby League also has kick-off and scrum. I suggest that kick-off and scrum should be replaced by "play-the-ball".

No, No. Actually I like Rugby League, along with Rugby Union. However Rugby League also has kick-off and scrum. I suggest that kick-off and scrum should be replaced by "play-the-ball".

No ****

Latest posts