• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Kick Prompting

TekkogsSteve

Academy Player
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Ulster
Hi, I just got the game and I'm enjoying it a lot so sorry if this is a stupid question.
I just infuriatingly lost a game after I was winning 21-19 and had the ball as the clock hit 80 minutes and my team kept on going through the phases. I tried putting all my atacking movements on conserve but they kept on playing and eventually we conceded a penalty that they converted to win 22-21. That got me wondering, is there a way to preempt a kick to touch or otherwise? If not I think it would be a good addition.

Hi, I just got the game and I'm enjoying it a lot so sorry if this is a stupid question.
I just infuriatingly lost a game after I was winning 21-19 and had the ball as the clock hit 80 minutes and my team kept on going through the phases. I tried putting all my atacking movements on conserve but they kept on playing and eventually we conceded a penalty that they converted to win 22-21. That got me wondering, is there a way to preempt a kick to touch or otherwise? If not I think it would be a good addition.

Hi Steve,

Press space bar whenyour team has the ball.
Really pleased that you are enjoying the game, please put up a review on Steam, if you have not done so already, it all helps.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

Thanks and will definitely be rating highly on steam. Its awesome that you respond so quickly and kindly to my stupid question

Latest posts