• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Kicking from tee

While in school myself and a mate used goal kicking for a practical assesment. This consisted of 2 weeks of practicing during class time and monitoring development.

I started the assesment ordinary at best but have since become a very accurate kicker probably the 2nd best kicker in my team but never get a chance as i'm a prop :(

There's not right or wrong way to kick a ball...if it works do it.
Just make sure you get yourself into a comfortable routine and practice.
Other than that make sure you get your plant foot close to the tee, head down and follow through :)
[/b]
You say planto foot close to the tee?I'll try this!thanks a lot

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (leothelion @ Aug 21 2008, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
While in school myself and a mate used goal kicking for a practical assesment. This consisted of 2 weeks of practicing during class time and monitoring development.

I started the assesment ordinary at best but have since become a very accurate kicker probably the 2nd best kicker in my team but never get a chance as i'm a prop :(

There's not right or wrong way to kick a ball...if it works do it.
Just make sure you get yourself into a comfortable routine and practice.
Other than that make sure you get your plant foot close to the tee, head down and follow through :)[/b]

Haha what is this! The kiwi government is already breeding the next generation of freakish All Blacks! Practicing in school time... that's fricken sweet.

Latest posts