• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Kidney: Lost the Plot

I don't think he's lost the plot either. Still think Ireland are quite attacking in their play and it was a GOOD performance against France.

Fixed it for you. The only time France got clean ball they scored on first phase ball like the defense wasn't even there.

Kidney is having Ireland playing like Munster ie slowing the ball down, hands in the ruck, taking players off around the ruck etc. Difference is your gonna get pinged for that at intl level. Ireland were very lucky to escape a yellow card, and after they were warned, miraculously france got fast, clean ball, became threatening and scored.

Complaining about the penalties is a nonsense when you whole gameplan is about making a mess of every ruck.

You and I watched different games. France had the penetrative qualities of a chocolate digestive and everything that happened in that match was due to Ireland being stupid or good. They could have engaged their brains and avoided most of those penalties without any problem whatsoever.

France had the penetrative qualities of a chocolate digestive.
Spoken by someone who has never experienced the penetrative powers of a chocolate digestive.

I'm talking about the Jacobs orange chocolate digestive (limited edition for a reason I guess)

;)

Spoken by someone who has never experienced the penetrative powers of a chocolate digestive.

I'm talking about the Jacobs orange chocolate digestive (limited edition for a reason I guess)

;)

I really like Toffee Pops They're like round flat twixes except a million times better.

Latest posts